Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

It helps by level2 verification, but at the moment the polo support is really overworked. I also have a ticket too for over 100k for 17 days… . I personally change to a new ticket …it does not help. And then I saw the ticket numbers…15273 units different. I like polo, but that´s a big problem…sry

One or two days that´s maybe ok, but such a long time …I dont know.

I transferred 500NEM coin from my android NEM wallet to poloniex, but i made a mistake I used encryption while sending, I have used private message provided by poloniex, however NEM not deposited yet since 2 days in poloniex, how to solve the issue, Transaction is visible in nem blockchain.

You should contact (open a ticket) on poloniex and explain the situation
by providing the link to the transaction in the block explorer.

They should be able to solve your problem by crediting your poloniex account or send back the
funds to the sender account address(your address).

The thing is they are kind slow lately so i do not think they will solve this in few days.
Maybe you will have to wait few weeks.
Lot of people are waiting for the same or similar problems to be solved by them.

Seeing the problems that people have there I’m now happy that i have never opened an account there.

I need help finding out whats going on with my withdrawal I made from Poloniex to my android mobile wallet

2017-08-09 22:22:50
Address: NB6EGB-JPNCVG-HR7ZN2-5JVPA7-LEDGBZ-WKMY7X-YTG3
Txid: c3b420e0cc9cc907ca9e3de2bb2bfdbe00e2f2d598ac719475edcf97d4b2da7a

any help would be gratefull

The withdrawal on August 7th is recorded in the block chain.
Is this correct?
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/NB6EGB-JPNCVG-HR7ZN2-5JVPA7-LEDGBZ-WKMY7X-YTG3

Although it is said that it was withdrawn again later, it has not arrived at your address.
If you do not make a mistake in the payment destination address, it means that payment has not been made correctly from Poloniex.

Please contact Poloniex support.

thanks

It was previous transaction. Then i did another one.

You have not been withdrawn to your NEM address.
Please contact Poloniex.

Thanx

Dear NEM,

I tried to deposited some XEM tokens to my Bittrex account from my mobile wallet. I included the following address ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR but did not include the message and the funds have not been deposited and the transaction is not pending.

I have tried looking up the TX on nembex v.3.2 but I can’t find my hash address which Bittrex help support are requesting so that that can redirect the funds. When does the nembex v.3.2 data for Bittrex get updated?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nick Harrison.

Wouldn’t you see the tx here with your mobile wallet address? http://chain.nem.ninja

Hi Awu25,

Thanks for your comments. I made the transaction at 2017-08-04 at 09:19. The timestamp data at http://chain.nem.ninja only goes up to 2017-08-03 21:05:16. Or am I missing something?

Many thanks,

Nick.

So you don’t see the transaction? My guess is then the transaction didn’t happen? Maybe one of the dev can help you out here.

Please see screen dump from my phone showing the transfer. I would be very grateful if one of your dev team could look into this.

Many thanks,

Nick

For exchanges dealing with most XEMs, payment from everyone is one address.
In this case, it is ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR.

In this case, there is MESSAGE as information to know who made payment from.
Currently, your funds exist in Bittrex, but it is in a situation where you do not know who you want to put in your account.

Please tell me your address. I will tell you the information necessary to contact Bittrex.

Hi My message address is = 1a9fee4f2f3d4d09853
My deposit address = ND2JRPQIWXHKAA26INVGA7SREEUMX5QAI6VU7HNR
The amount was for 1584.594 on 2017-08-04.
Do you know what the transaction hash ID is as I think this is what Bittrex need.

Many thanks,

Nick.

Could you tell me the address of your NEM?
Based on that information, I will search for a hash.

Tnanks

I am new to sending NEM from the Mobile App. I initiated a Changelly exchange for some ripple for the amount of 159 and I tried to use the QR code scanner and it wouldnt work. I then sent 159 NEM to the Changelly address provided (NBLQ6PE7Z5CVANJNXGOR74UQLOJ2YMGJJOZ4YFAQ) but forgot to add the message address because I did not see it initially. The 159 NEM was sent, but the transaction on Changelly is still waiting for payment. What can I do to correct this?

My deposit address is: NDTFCU-2GG62M-7BKDDH-KBIKHB-YYVWLR-WMMD4O-WEHT

Uncomfortable, but please someone translate me in my purse 1 nem, so I can activate my wallet. Thank you! the number of my wallet NBL4CH-OQULBJ-UW54DS-RKPJZR-QRFXUG-KSSGG5-2OPR I’ll give you