Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

@achmad_mustaqim https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us - in top right corner you have “Submit Request”

Thanks again for your help @CryptoBeliever , worked this time :smile:

1 Like

hello.

I sent PXSNEM from NANO Wallet to the exchange. Without knowing the existence of NPXSNEM.

I contacted the exchange. The following answers came back.

Or, although it is very troublesome, is it possible to contact the exchange from the NEM Foundation?

Kryptono Exchange (Kryptono Exchange)
Jun 8, 15:00 ICT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kryptono Support Team. I am so sorry to hear about your issue with your deposit. Upon checking your transaction on NEM network here

http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=cc4d571985848fa9634aa7316e4aadf845834dc496b49e2e88e785e286990602
NEM - BlockChain Explorer
explorer.nemchina.com
×warning: NEM IO NEM Forum NEM Supernodes Market Cap: Price: Version: Feedback NEM Forum NEM Supernodes

It can be confirmed that your deposit has been successful. We would like to inform you that for any deposit/withdrawal with XEM coins on our exchange, we do not include the “tag/memo” field. This is not a flaw, but how we structure our exchange at the moment. Traders who wish to make transactions to other exchanges that include this field in the description may face defective transactions.

In regard to your case, I would suggest you contact the other exchange for further assistance.

Should you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely,
The Kryptono Exchange Support Team

What should I do?

Transaction Detail

Hash cc4d571985848fa9634aa7316e4aadf845834dc496b49e2e88e785e286990602
Block 1665903
Timestamp 2018-06-08 15:53:56
Type transfer | mosaic
Sender ND4KULO5H5B5DWVIEKIOFDY7SAUVADE3WHBPT3JH
Recipient NC3AKRCW5OXE4KYWBSAGLD52AXF3ECLNFMOAHWRO
Amount 0
Fee 0.5
Mosaic transfer pundix:pxs - 394.047500
@infinity0513
Yes you should not sent pxsnem because Kryptono.exchange supports only npxsnem.
Swap pxsnem > npxsnem should be made according instruction provided by pundix.

Back to your issue.
It looks like Kryptono don’t understand that you’ve sent by mistake other mosaic than listed in exchange. You should explain them and ask if they can send you back. I’m not sure if they will agree do this because it’s manuall work.
Please explain one more time them problem.

Thank you for your support.

I examined it on the Internet, and I also reached the same conclusion.

We are currently checking with the exchange.

Because it is a weekend, is it the beginning of the week?

It is likely to be a long weekend.

Thank you for your help.

I contacted the exchange, but received the following answers.

Is it possible for the NEM Foundation to manage?

Thank you.

Jun 9, 20:30 ICT

Hello,

We apologize about your issue, but your deposit was successful and only NEM support can help you. Please contact the NEM exchange for further assistance one more time.

Sincerely,

Jun 9, 08:41 ICT

I checked with NEM support.

After all, there is no way to solve this problem only by sending back to your exchange.

Can you do the procedure?

Conversation so far

Jun 8, 21:32 ICT

Hello.

My name is Yoshitaka Wakabayashi.

I am sorry many times.

I checked it on the Internet, but in the case like the following, it is common to ask the exchanges to which you are sending me a response.

Can I cancel the PXSNEM that has been caught on the receiving address there?

The sender’s address is below.

ND4KUL-O5H5B5-DWVIEK-IOFDY7-SAUVAD-E3WHBP-T3JH

I am really in trouble.

God correspondence, thank you.

Previous question

hello.

I sent PXSNEM from NANO Wallet to the exchange. Without knowing the existence of NPXSNEM.

Answer

Jun 8, 15:00 ICT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kryptono Support Team. I am so sorry to hear about your issue with your deposit. Upon checking your transaction on NEM network here

http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=cc4d571985848fa9634aa7316e4aadf845834dc496b49e2e88e785e286990602

It can be confirmed that your deposit has been successful. We would like to inform you that for any deposit/withdrawal with XEM coins on our exchange, we do not include the “tag/memo” field. This is not a flaw, but how we structure our exchange at the moment. Traders who wish to make transactions to other exchanges that include this field in the description may face defective transactions.

In regard to your case, I would suggest you contact the other exchange for further assistance.

Should you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely,

@infinity0513
I’m afraid they still don’t understand problem.
Only Kryptono exchange can send you back your coins because only they have access to wallet where you’ve sent pundix coins.

@infinity0513 have you Kryptono support ticket number? If yes please send me to private message or via Telegram @cryptoBeliever

Thanks for your support.

The inquiry is the following URL.

https://kryptono.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I am sorry many times.

The answer from NEM Foundation is as follows.

Answer from NEM Foundation

I’m afraid they still don’t understand problem. Only Kryptono exchange can send you back your coins because only they have access to wallet where you’ve sent pundix coins.

I’ll leave it over again.

I sent PXSNEM to NPXSNEM Wallet by mistake.

In this case, you can only deal with your exchanges that manage Wallet.

If you access my NPXSNEM wallet and cancel PXSNEM, the problem will be solved.

Because my PXSNEM token is clinging to your exchange Wallet.

Only you can solve.

no doubt.

Sorry to trouble you, but please correspond.

I am Japanese and English is bad.

The interaction so far is as follows

差出人: Kryptono Exchange (Kryptono Exchange) support@kryptono.zendesk.com
送信日時: 2018年6月9日 22:30
宛先: default
件名: [Kryptono Exchange] Re: Help me.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (12977) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Jun 9, 20:30 ICT
Hello,

We apologize about your issue, but your deposit was successful and only NEM support can help you. Please contact the NEM exchange for further assistance one more time.

Sincerely, The Kryptono Exchange Support Team

Jun 9, 08:41 ICT
I checked with NEM support.
After all, there is no way to solve this problem only by sending back to your exchange.
Can you do the procedure?
Conversation so far
default Jun 8, 21:32 ICT
Hello.
My name is Yoshitaka Wakabayashi.
I am sorry many times.
I checked it on the Internet, but in the case like the following, it is common to ask the exchanges to which you are sending me a response.
Can I cancel the PXSNEM that has been caught on the receiving address there?
The sender’s address is below.
ND4KUL-O5H5B5-DWVIEK-IOFDY7-SAUVAD-E3WHBP-T3JH
I am really in trouble.
God correspondence, thank you.
Previous question
hello.
Answer
Kryptono Exchange (Kryptono Exchange) Jun 8, 15:00 ICT
Hello,

NEM - BlockChain Explorer
explorer.nemchina.com
×warning: NEM IO NEM Forum NEM Supernodes Market Cap: Price: Version: Feedback NEM Forum NEM Supernodes

Should you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, The Kryptono Exchange Support Team
This email is a service from Kryptono Exchange. Delivered by Zendesk
[R5DZXP-7975]

hi
i wanted to change my nem to eth classic in changelly web site.
i send my nem to changelly but this web site don’t received it and my nem balance is zero?
where is my nem?
please help me
nem address of changelly web site
NBLQ6PE7Z5CVANJNXGOR74UQLOJ2YMGJJOZ4YFAQ

@drtjoo have you transaction id/hash?

Yes
Id

CWCF7P7VHLEVNDUQ3IN9IVWZT4

Tx
94b8004edcebbb8cdf17eca6430951dadff60bff91c1df2d62d16047ab270598

Tanx

@drtjoo
Transaction is done.
You didn’t include message code required by Changelly to process transaction automatically:
http://explorer.nemchina.com/#/s_tx?hash=94b8004edcebbb8cdf17eca6430951dadff60bff91c1df2d62d16047ab270598
Please contact with Changelly, provide transaction hash and ask for return your coins or for process this conversion manually.

I appreciate you so much

1 Like

I ‘m’ lost ‘do send Nem’ s message ID ', xin hãy giúp đỡ tôi.
Xin thank many.

Hash: de0895f2c20dcd905e42ee84d1c4e8a0d11099ee5a6343def3112b0aba9c0271

@khatvongsongvidai
You have sent to exchange? If yes you must contact with recipient exchange, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account.

1 Like

I have created a support ticket to HitBTC, but have not received feedback so I do not know if it is supported or not? Hope to soon have the information, thank you for the guidance me.

Hi there

I sent two transactions of NEM from my depotwallet acc to poloniex. The first one was 1650, I sent to the right address on poloniex and I copied the right message and ecrypted the message on my depotwallet. I have not received my NEM on poloniex address.

I then sent 10 NEM to the same NEM address on poloniex with the same message but uncryped this time and after a few hours it reflected. Why does it not reflect? COuld it be that I encryped the message on the first transfer and poloniex cannot read it?

Hash 3ddd50d6332f8339edc8d6ca1b9b4fa3a6551925146d4a76aaf474a28912efd2

Thank you, please assist

Regards
Clinton

@ClintonCrypto
Yes. Never send encrypted message to exchange. It should be always unencrypted.
What you can do now is write to Poloniex support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account.
Thanks