Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

help, since yesterday I sent dimtokens depotwallet to my account nemchange, and xem to binance already left depotwallet but I have not received anything, what do I do?

Hi @loren_velandia, thank you for visiting NEM Forum. Regarding to your concern, can you provide us the transaction hash of both xem and dimtokens transactions?

yes,
hash xem
0f20f784e7c0f169cae2524bb35f3b5816663dfbf23c44853c7e24d70d6e123c
hash dimtokens
7987166f942ae7fc1ac7323afbba610cd42f6752cd369c6588159d9ba4ccc9a3

@loren_velandia
Coins didn’t arrive because you included encrypted message. Please contact with nemchange support and provide transaction hash. They will credit transactions manually.
Never use encrypted message if you sending to exchange.

I already send, but there is no answer, two days and nothing

@loren_velandia
Try telegram channel @nemchangecom

I also wrote there and they tell me the same thing that I opened a ticket and nothing

aand
I do not know why they did not send me anything, I just opened the ticket from my account and no answer or email has arrived

@loren_velandia
So you must wait or ask again on Telegram channel.
Thank you

I transferred 500 xem from my wallet to the exchange Binance and did not arrive and tried to connect to the Binance . She told me that it is not for anyone who has the honor of retrieving a coin or receiving it. What is important is that when I wanted to convert the copy of the Adress and did not copy a massage number, this is the problem and I got out of my Wallet and did not reach the Binance . Shi resolved to return the xem to my Wallet and thank you for help.

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/a4ff6aec66bc5406111e5a0a06546f4ad1b32b125a55a99cfed5b52ddb01080c

@Network_Se1 you must contact with Binance support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction. Only they can do it because coins are on they wallet now.

Good morning Team XEM: I am a supporter and investor, I would like to understand from you creators of the NEM project how the redemption of my XEM works to my portfolio. . It happened to me that I sent XEM and I did not put the unique code (I was wrong) I asked to reverse the transaction to its source channel, presenting transaction ticket to the recipient … Question: you must also ask for a ticket in the destination wallet evidence that the transference was reversed by their wallet to the channel of origin?
Please could you give me some advice on how to do it? .
thank you very much and best regards, Ramon.

Hello @Todafi18
Could you provide information where did you send and also transaction hash/id would be necessary.

Buongiorno Pawelm, grazie per la tua risposta … Solo voglio sapere è possibile ricuperare io XEM che si inviano senza codice messaggio? il portafoglio e lo scambio implicati nella faccenda mi dicono che non si può ricuperare nemmeno invertendo la transazione al canale di origine. Voi che ne pensate? Cè un modo di ricuperare i miei XEM senza il codice messaggio e se cè quale sarebbe?

Cordiali saluti. Angelo

Hello @Todafi18 ,
It depends on exchange. Most exchanges like Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Changelly credit manually transaction if someone didn’t include message code.
But I also know exchanges that don’t want do it like Livecoin. You must know that if you send without message code but address is correct then coins are in exchange wallet. They just were unable to automaticly connect this deposit with your account (that’s why message code is unique per user).

In such situations Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex and so on asking for some proof that this is your transfer. For example to make next deposit with correct message code and small amount from same address.

Could you tell me to which exchange you have sent your XEM?

Good morning, I would like to thank you for your accuracy. contact once again to this Wallet and see if they find a solution to my problem. No I would like to hurry up and name the wallet, creating doubts to other investors. However they did not accept the manual procedure. It’s more 20 days than I’m with this problem. I make the last intention and then I update them Pawelm, my best regards and respect for your work thank you very much. I will update them.

@Todafi18 don’t forget to provide transaction hash/id for exchange and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account. Also verify your transaction in blockexplorer explorer.nemchina.com.
Thank you

nanowallet_Screenshot

Hello, I transferred 250,000 LYL from my nano wallet to the Cryptopia Exchange, which should have left me approximately 200,000 in my nano wallet. I am having a hard time understanding if they are still there. I am a VERY novice user and I’m sure I’m missing something very obvious, but I find the dashboard confusing. Can you help me see the error in my ways, please?

I have attached a screenshot of all of my nano wallet transactions in hopes it will help.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

-n

@nicholasangel
Yes. On your account 195,592.351400 appsolutely:lyl left. What you want to know? Coins didn’t show up on your Cryptopia exchange wallet?

You can check how much left when you click Explorer in top navigation.

On the date: 032918 at 11:05 GMT
I deposited: 445,592.351400 (appsolutely:lyl) into my Nanowallet

On the date: 071218 at 15:40 and 19:53 GMT respectively
I sent 250.000 to Cryptopia

I should have a balance of 195,592.3514 (lyl) in my wallet
Unless I’ve made a huge mistake.

Please advise.