Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

You need to open another support ticket with Poloniex. Make sure to give them your transaction hash.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Can not install NEM wallet

So what you need support team so changelly can track the Hash…I can profide my adress
or anything else you need …the story is i lost my XEM when i send to changelly
and want to convert to etherium but it never arrived cause i forgot the message …what to do

thanks for your support in advance …

Marco the Netherlands

When contacting Changelly, the following information is required.

· Hash of the transaction that sent xem to Changelly
· Content of forgotten message

For transaction hash, please visit http://chain.nem.ninja/. By searching for your NEM’s address, you can search for that transaction and hash.
(Additional information, Cangelly’s address: NBLQ6P-E7Z5CV-ANJNXG-OR74UQ-LOJ2YM-GJJOZ4-YFAQ)

For messages, I think you can check it.

If you do not understand, I will search for a hash here, please send me your NEM’s address.

Thank you.

It’s solved thank you…they provide me with all the nessesary information…

Sent using the mail.com mail app

!

On my wallet I have no button to confirm on Bittrex , pleas explain what I should do know, and please explain it easy cause I’m a noob :blush:

Is this the iPad screen?
I do not know because I do not have an iPad, but some iPads do not display required items in the screen, I think that it was not supported.

Here I open Bittrex. You can see on the pics . This time I open it with my Samsung tab (android) . But also I see no button.

Is it that there is no button in the second image?
To deposit, simply send money from outside with the displayed message attached to the displayed address.
Therefore, there is no button.

Bittrex hast Credits tue coins to na Account issue Silver thanks guys sou wäre all great

2 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: The matter of transferring money to Bittrex without message [NOT MERGE by @mizunashi]

Hi Mizunashi,

I was wondering if there is anything further I can do to recover my coins. I have sent Poloniex

two separate messages and they have not responded. I don’t understand why they don’t even

respond and at least tell me that I lost the coins or that they can’t do anything for me. They just

don’t respond. I will include below a snapshot of the ticket I created with their support center.

Please let me know your thoughts of what I should do. I really would appreciate it. Thank you

and have a great day.

Manuel

Hello, my name is Manuel Posada and I initially sent myself 1018.28463337 XEM, Txid: 50a0db94a8a49579804c03b976353263ba9fbdcef3917dc983627be34782fa2f
from my Poloniex XEM wallet to this mobile wallet I downloaded from NEM direrctly with Address: NAY4JF-4LN6ZS-XJRE2B-5YB26I-2DVQKZ-BHBGAO-G2US, back on June 6, 2017. I tried using that wallet and just didn’t like it so I decided to send back the NEM that I had left which was 999 XEM. On August 1, 2017 I initially sent 3.284633 XEM around 4:43 PM to my Poloniex account. Initially I waited for the deposit and figuring I did something wrong. I eventually figured out what it was which is that I forgot to add the message I was supposed to include with my deposit. OK, so then I knew I wouldn’t have a problem, I sent 99 XEM at 6:07 PM and included the message with my deposit and it went through quickly. I then figured it was OK to send the other 894 XEM ( what I had left after the 99 XEM deposit plus the fees) that I had left in my NEM wallet to my Poloniex
Address: NBZMQO7ZPBYNBDUR7F75MAKA2S3DHDCIFG775N3D
with the message I was supposed to include with my deposit which is
782dbb34e5aee9a1. I sent my 894 XEM on August 8, 2017 at 9:10 PM EST and didn’t check until the next morning figuring it would be back in my Poloniex account but it wasn’t. I waited a few weeks because I know you guys must have been swamped with a lot of support tickets so I didn’t want to bother after I sent my first support ticket at the beginning of last month. I really do not want to loose my coins and really would appreciate it if you guys can look into this issue and help me recover my XEM. Anyway, more importantly is that initially I couldn’t figure out why this happened but after looking at the wallet, it saw that it shows that my last transaction for the 894 XEM was which I do not know how that happened as I followed the same steps as when I had sent my 99 XEM an hour earlier. One hour and three minutes to be exact. I will include two attachments with snapshots of my phone with the NEM Wallet open to help you guys sort this out. I really, really would appreciate it. I contacted the NEM team and they told me not to worry as they were sure you guys would help me with my problem and credit my account. I will include a section of their email with instructions to me on what to provide Poloniex to help with locating my XEM deposit.

"In order to avoid this situation, you need to contact Poloniex, so the information is shown below.

3.284633 XEM remittance
TX: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/352e901acfedc6f4b57705fa1bebc92b36b41c3e4d31bb6192733958735e88e4
894 XEM Transfer remittance
TX: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/addcefd7c7e82abda408ee7fa65355c2153201895013f70a15aa4c4425a4f11a
Please add the formal message content to the above, please contact support.
Thank you."

Thank you once again and am looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Have a nice day.

Even if Ploniex in August issued a ticket, there were quite a lot of reply did not arrive at all.
Currently, there are examples that corresponded in a few minutes, and it seems that congestion has been resolved.
Perhaps I think that the old tickets are neglected, please take a new ticket and make inquiries.

The first one has no message, the second one the message is encrypted.

After that, if you add “message” displayed by Poloniex to the above two URLs and contact it, the funds will be reflected.

And I’m sorry indeed, but I can not do English at all.
All are done using translation software.
Therefore, formal messages can not be created.

The support side needs to know even the information, so I think that processing will be faster if tell it briefly.

Thanks

Poloniex exchange seem like no body working on the support team. Other
exchange just took 24hours to get back to user, but Poloniex take too long.
Whatever infomation i have already provided, but no reply at all. Sad…

Thank you once again Mizunashi. I appreciate you taking the time to
respond. I have a feeling I will lose

my NEM which is sad but what can I do? I still have 99 but I don’t think I
will purchase anymore. They

stole almost 900 of my coins. I know that they read my message yet they
never responded. It has been

over a month. If they want to do business like that, that’s fine. What can
I do? I’m not going to worry about

it now. Now I know better. Have a great day.

Manny

There are a lot of people waiting for support of Poloniex.
please wait.

Unfortunately I send Xem with my mobil wallet without an receiving adress. How can I refund my balance?

NBLQ6P E7Z5CV ANJNXG OR74UQ LOJ2YM GJJOZ4 YFAQ

Thank you for helping…

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/ND6IQQ5UN5NGM2V37XO4Y5OZPRE3XGYAMQY2S5YD/0

the 1.684
transaction?

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/3d7414c35de9ffa26768f80b25208a67be96c9bca33a38fb4587738726fc772a