Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here! [MOVED]

I am sure this is the full address.
NCQLAH-GYZHSC-I4TW4Z-4JVKVG-U4NB2N-P2D6ZW-YW5R

I have heard of left click,right click,double click but this is the first I’ve heard of triple click.

Regards

masros

1 Like

Now we will work to make the public address recognize the block address.
I will remit you 0.05 xem to you.
If you receive it, please do the following.

Send Zero xem to your address.
Even if I send it to myself, I will remit it.
(Since fee only is required, 0.05 xem is used as that fee)

When the transaction is over, your public key will be created.

With this, you will be able to receive remittances from any exchange.
Also, at that time, please do not enter the wrong short address, as in the past, please include a long address.

Please wait for a while.

Thank you for your help and for your patience.

Regards

masros

I also confirmed the issue of public key here.
Good luck.

[Title] Sent Nem To An Account, Was Not Delivered - Over 3 days pased

Block Explorer Link - http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/495c6f7163cd3e1bc607315286a0253c1f62b8cf289f1c18583c702222379539

Timestamp: 2017-10-18 01:37:34 Deadline: 2017-10-19 01:37:1234:

I paid the fee the wallet told me to put. It did what I was told to do, what am I suppose to do?

As I can see you want send tokens to bittrex account. Message is not attached to this transaction. You should copy message code from bittrex.
The only way to have your money back is contact with bittrex support. Provide to support information about transaction hash (link you paste above) and your bittrex account where you want transfer money.
@Saul, @mizunashi can you move this thread to exchange problems thread?

1 Like

(Thank you for teaching. I moved it here.)

Dear Mizunashi,

I finally get my XEM in Poloniex acc. After waited 120days then i open my last ticket under General Issue. Poloniex support team look into this message and solve my issue within 2 working days. Such a great day for me.

Thanks and regards,
Chew Ewe Cheng

1 Like

Hi Saul,

My issue finally solve. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey guys, transfer xem from bitcoin.co.id exchange to yobit without adress.
Transfer transactions:
tx hash: 5b2599db194b0b89c219cd451a8758283eacc70bd93aeb9e7c4176a728127236

http://chain.nem.ninja/?#/search/5b2599db194b0b89c219cd451a8758283eacc70bd93aeb9e7c4176a728127236

Please helppp!! Thanks

Hi Aries,

best option for you is to contact the yobit customer support directly and try to resolve the issue with them.

Yes you forgot provide message in transaction. Tokens are already sent to yobit exchange address. The only way is contant with yobit support.
Please provide to support transaction hash.

Good luck

( @CryptoBeliever
I am very happy to see you working very supportively.
Currently, I am doing three projects at the same time, and this support is the lowest priority so we can not do so much.
If there is something please call me. )

1 Like

I have a friend that is currently going through issues with changelly.com. What I investigated is that when he made this transaction from BTC > NEM and once he sent it to his own NEM Wallet the Recipient address changed automatically. I checked the time stamps and his account and verified what he said is true.
How do we contact changelly?
I am new to the forum btw, this is my first post and i couldn’t find anyone that had the same issue.

Hi. Are you talking about Benjamin issues with changelly? He must contact changelly supprt (support@changelly.com) once again and describe problem in details. If they doesn’t answer Benjamin can also try send message to changelly Twitter account.
Last day I speak with Benjamin on Telegram but I don’t know any other similar case with this site. He should also check if there is no some kind of virus on his computer. Good luck guys.

One week ago, I remitted from Zaif to Livecoin, the balance remained 0 and it was not reflected.

I checked the address and message of Livecoin again and again,

wherefore I can say that I did not do any mistake.

I already contacted zaif and Livecoin, but both of them do not help me.

How should I deal with it? Thank you for your instruction.

[Remittance information is following ]

From zaif to Livecoin

XEM: 7944.00000000XEM
hash: 063a0ff3bf756ecff4c6b2acbcbfafbc93c4044ff813863ded2a8fae069a7a37
fee:2 XEM
I have send “Multisig transaction”,
http://chain.nem.ninja/#/multisig/063a0ff3bf756ecff4c6b2acbcbfafbc93c4044ff813863ded2a8fae069a7a37

Probably Livecoin (and most exchanges I know) doesn’t support transactions sent from multisig account.
You must contact Livecoin support. Please also verify you provide good livecoin address (ndkidq-ovcgn4-63jusa-uj3ykg-lvvlsz-v3zka4-6jqc).

There are places where exchanges prohibit remittances from multi-sig accounts.
The correspondence also varies as follows.

• Do not correspond
  • Corresponding if inquired
  • It takes time but it is deposited

Even for general accounts that are not multi-sig accounts, all exchanges only support NEM transfer transaction version 1.
In many cases, these are written in the description of the exchange, so please be careful.

thanks

Привет! Может кто-нибудь сказать что транзакция прошла успешно? txid: a500da2a72345cf5fe90aa51e18e9d56b7a5c3f23b5fe7de0e6d5955872820b4 Жду зачисления с 24.10 на Yobit, поддержка молчит полторы недели.

Привет @EEEoneMiner!
Да, транзакция завершена, и вы можете проверить это в explorer blockchain: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/a500da2a72345cf5fe90aa51e18e9d56b7a5c3f23b5fe7de0e6d5955872820b4.
Проблема, которую я вижу, заключается в том, что вы, вероятно, забыли добавить код сообщения из Yobit в вашу транзакцию. Каждый пользователь имеет уникальный код на бирже, который позволяет обмену идентифицировать пользователя, автоматически обрабатывать транзакцию и назначать деньги владельцу учетной записи. Если сообщение не предоставлено, вы должны связаться со службой поддержки Yobit и попросить их сделать это вручную.
Я использую переводчик Google (надеюсь, ответ будет понятным), чтобы перевести русский язык.

Hello @EEEoneMiner!
Yes, the transaction is done and you can check this in blockchain explorer: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/a500da2a72345cf5fe90aa51e18e9d56b7a5c3f23b5fe7de0e6d5955872820b4.
The problem that I can see is that you probably forget to add message code from Yobit to your transaction. Each user has a unique code on the exchange that allows exchange to identify user, automatically process transaction and assign money to owner account. If a message is not provided you must contact Yobit support and ask they do this manually.
I’m using the google translator (hope answer will be understandable) to translate Russian.

1 Like