Koineks tag problem [SOLVED]

Hi, I have transferred xem to my livecoin account from my koinex account but I have not passed the xem account. Livecoin gave me the following response when I asked for technical support:
… Support (assistant):
Hello.
Your address was marked by developers: warning_dont_accept_stolen_funds
We can not accept funds from such addresses. It does not matter if your address has this mark or it does not. Please contact the developers with this question, we will not accept transactions with this mark “warning_dont_accept_stolen_funds”. …
I have received xem from koineks please solve this problem I am victimized.

Hi,

As far as I know Koineks was tagged by mistake (they exchange was not on exchanges list) but tag was already removed and they account is no more tagged. You can tell them this explanation and they can confirm in NEM foundation:

Koineks wallet (no tag now):
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NDHRTRL2Z2R6K3HD3OSLVGQJUWOWQ6VMMTYIEE43

Another tagged wallet:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NCGWXWQ6SR3BYNPVEAPHD46NSXMMW4GFRWNO777L

As you can see Koineks has no more ts:warning_dont_accept_stolen_funds tag.
These explanations should be enough for Livecoin.

By mistake? Wow how did that happen.

Koineks was not marked as exchange. Already fixed.

this is my tx id
Ekran AlıntısıHttp://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/5ecd3b740f71f1b747f3fcc01953716c45f1bfb73c94356d286e0cfc4e384765
Hi, I have transferred xem to my livecoin account from my koinex account but I have not passed the xem account. Livecoin gave me the following response when I asked for technical support:
… Support (assistant):
Hello.
Your address was marked by developers: warning_dont_accept_stolen_funds
We can not accept funds from such addresses. It does not matter if your address has this mark or it does not. Please contact the developers with this question, we will not accept transactions with this mark “warning_dont_accept_stolen_funds”. …
I have received xem from koineks please solve this problem I am victimized.

@masallah_sari
Please read my answer above. Also let me know what Livecoin will answer.

LiveCoin still did not answer me.

I will ask Livecoin.

thank you for your help.

pawelm did you ask ?

Yes. I have sent email to one of Livecoin devs but without answer.

Hello. I got answer from Livecoin

“Hello
Thanks for notifying and clarifying on this issue, we already processed some of these transactions for our clients. One of the client sent us your reply on that question and that was enough for us.”

hello pawelm still do not answer me you can forward my username to them and solve my problem please :pray::pray::pray:

hi pawelm thank you my problem solve my xem in my livecoin balance thanks you and your team :heart:

Great to hear that :slight_smile:

@muhammet_emin in your case also returned ?

yes it has turned ı know

1 Like