NEM Wallet Beta 2.4.4 - Bug bounty paid in XEM

Speaking of which, if the other party has never issued outbound transactions, it was a specification that does not generate a public key. If the destination is the initial account, the public key has not been released yet, so we can not encrypt it.

Yes i try to send outgoing before send encrypt message to this account it work, Thank you for your support.

1 Like

bug1

1. add new contact in address book
  2. click Refresh in browser
  3. login in the wallet
  4. address book is empty (no commit data)

bug2

1. add new contact in address book (Label “x”)
  2. click Edit button
  3. modify label to “x1” and insert password
  4. click close Icon
  5. click Efit button again
  6. Label is “x” but password field is not empty

No cleanup for password field

bug3

Incorrect format of message field.

Long msg - it’s 1 row and i can’t see whole msg only end part.

Well, there is no problem with NanoWallet’s logout & login, but if I reload or close the browser and reopen it, the entire address book will disappear.
I am concerned that the value of ngStorage-contacts is fixed by the value when using the address book for the first time.

Additional notes
The first time I used the address book was the version (Jeff PM Ver.) that was released in part on the day before the official release.
Perhaps, I thought whether the specification is different from the official release version, and deleted ngStorage-contacts, it started to work normally. Even if I reload, the address book will now remain.

Bug Found when trying to Import to Mobile app.
In account there is an option to click QR ( Android and iOS)
Clickingg button asks for wallet password.
Successful password then displays a QR Code.

If a user leaves this flow either from closing it/ Clicking outside the modal and then reopening it they see a blank area where a QR should be. No Request for a password

Here is a link to an actual github issues with screenshots.

Once delegated harvesting is ACTIVE,
the button “stop delegated harvesting” shows disabled.
Password is required to enable.
The message is somewhat difficult to understand.

In NanoWallet, after loggin in,
then logging out, the mouse pointer (if not moved by the hand)
is exactly placed over the PURGE button.
This can lead to potentially unwanted and dangerous PURGE requests.

I am Japanese, so I feel confused by the next phrase.
“Percentile”
In my recognition is a statistical term.
I feel that the meaning is somewhat funny and I feel that “percentage”, “rate”, etc are closer when it is in English.
I am not good at English, so I’m sorry if I go out strange things.

Just tried to import the private Key of my Supernode. But it always says “provided private key is not valid”. This Accounts Key is much longer than all others Accounts I have. It doesn’t fit in the two Rows shown in NCC, but it’s all marked and copied. I even pasted it in a txt File to look for unwanted Spaces in-between, but there were none.
Could that be a Reason that it’s too long?

Hi,

Is the length of your private key 64 or 66 characters long ?

The privKey has 128 characters. Just counted right in NCC.

There was a possibility to import a json File in earlier Version, is it still active? I can’t find it. That would be easier maybe.

So I finally found the Error: As you said the key should have 64 or 66 Characters and mine had 128, I had a look. And: Surprise! It’s written two times in NCC. So I deleted the double one and import worked fine. I just wonder how that could happen. I opened NCC several times the last weeks to resolve this issue and it was always that long…

1 Like

Hello!

I have just made a testnet transaction with an [automatic] XEM Amount of 1 (automatic because I am checking the box “Mosaic transfer”). Then I attached 9000000 nem:xem (9 XEM) and 100 of my mosaic as you can see here (first incoming transaction of this account… its the tx with data hash db1feb6fa6858b03af08b9817bfbf6e155fa4676cfc22f333ff4551f437e1227): http://bob.nem.ninja:7890//account/transfers/incoming?address=TBRA6PUMPOFLGJ27ZM5XY2FSO4ZN2HIZBARU47UQ

But as you can see on the screenshot, only 9 XEM got credited to the account, so where is this missing 1 XEM from the Amount field? When I select nem:xem mosaic to attach and set the amount to 9000000, the Levy field stays to “None” so I really don’t think I’m missing a fee or so.

My XEM address in case this bug is confirmed :slight_smile: : NB72EM6TTSX72O47T3GQFL345AB5WYKIDODKPPYW

You are transferring mosaics using a V2 transaction (V2=Version 2).
Such a transaction has to interpreted in a different way than V1 transactions.
Basicly the amount field only says “1 times what you find in the attachments”. It doesn’t specify a xem amount.
if the amount field would be 5.000000 then 5 times the attachment would be transferred.

2 Likes

Hello, I found something else tonight!

My process:

• send XEM to a MultiSig account from a 3rd party account (account A sends to account MS)
  • also logged in with account B which is cosignatory of acount MS (in another tab).
  • when I send the transaction from account A, it appears in account B (probably because this one is a cosignatory of MS, and the money goes to MS).
  • but after the transaction was confirmed (as show screenshots), the “MultiSig” tab in Send & Receive with account B, is not up to date with the Multi Sig Balance!
  • when I logout account B, and log back in, I then don’t see MS’s transaction anymore! but the MultiSig tab in Send & Receive, this time, is up to date with the MultiSig balance. i confirm after writing this entry the transaction is still not appearing anymore as it did on account B.

Something is wrong and I think this can be 2 bugs:

• I’m not sure an incoming transaction is supposed to appear on dashboards of cosignatories? If it should appear, why doesn’t it appear anymore when I logout / login again.
  • Then I also think the MultiSig tab in Send & Receive should update the Multisig’s balance anytime it is displayed in the Balance field.

Following is the scenario from above in screenshots :

Edit: One more little typo bug discovered when my signature is “awaited” for a multisig account transaction i’m a consignatory of. In the following error message “signature” is missing :

Have a nice day!

Version 1.3.4

• New account safety measures at wallet creation
  • Transaction details and multisignature dropdowns shows account label if present in address book
  • Selected language stored in local storage
  • Russian translation
  • Minor fixes & improvements
4 Likes

Although it is a warning sentence for an additional English part, Japanese people ignore English and do not read, so do not you have time to translate for 30 minutes?

I made a Japanese version so I git pull it.

Probably the team already knows about is, but I made a wallet with a customized private key. After I had my 10k vested balance, it was impossible to start delegated harvesting because there was a bug in the system that my private key couldn’t communicate with my remote address. I guess that needs to be fixed also.

The team was unable to fix it for me so the only solution for me was to make a new wallet…

1 Like