NEM Wallet Beta 2.4.4 - Bug bounty paid in XEM

Awesome stuff, thanks so much for your hard work on this Quantum_Mechanics!

Any time-lines on the Apostille certificate generation to be reduced in size and in PDF in future? That will be great :blush:

that will definitely be on our list of things to do.

1 Like

Hi QM.
When setting 0-of-m using Edit a multisignature contract
This is a specification that will be m-of-m.

However, NanoWallet can not sign m-of-m.
Notice comes but all signatures can not be done

My address
NB2225-VL43PT-ZROTAE-IMVZFW-JK3CPE-7Y23OF-RTTO

sorry Poor English

…Can you understand that?
I am not good at English.

Hi,

Yes I understand :slight_smile:

Thanks for the report, will look into it for upcoming release

2 Likes

Hello there!

I have had a data update issue with the NanoWallet which I think is important. Following is the Scenario:

• I have a locally running NIS (in Node page, custom node 192.168.1.101)
  • The local NIS needed about 10 - 15 minutes to synchronize with the blockchain this morning, that is ok.
  • I went to my nanowallet and logged in with my account. I checked “Node” and it would say Error (only?), now that is not my problem because I understand that it means “Error NIS is synchronizing”. Nevertheless, the account show the correct balance non-zero in XEM.
  • Now when my local NIS is done synchronizing I came back to the nanowallet tab and clicked on Dashboard.
    • My balance was stating 0 XEM!
    • I needed to sign out + sign back in for the changes to see my correct balance again

I believe there is a problem here as the Update should be done in background, and probably broke as states following screenshot:

NCK34K5LIXL4OMPDLVGPTWPZMGFTDRZQEBRS5Q2S

Take care! :slight_smile:

I asked the same question before.
Again, I think that it is better to describe the final fee for the multi-sig account fee.
Some people have received opinions that Fee is different from some people.
I think that it is better to add the following items to the current Fee display.

… + (Min signatures - 1 (Isser)) × 6

Thank you for your consideration.

2 Likes

Hello @Quantum_Mechanics and community.

First of all, congratulations for the huge effort that you’re doing to maintain and grow NanoWallet.

As an improvement for future releases, I would like that the post includes the checksum to ensure the validity of the file. What do you think?

I leave here the sha256sum for future readers.

08d963a7a537dbb32ff5278c1958f56f1c2baa20b7a29e5c5e4e4f7e70b47ee5 NanoWallet-1.3.4 -- Apostille TX f9a506e3abfa225d60b4447017279a6af7561428e0f53839fb3bea92fe8c129d -- Date 2017-04-20.zip

Best,

Even NanoWallet could be distributed via GitHub releases instead of Dropbox link, could it?

2 Likes

Hi, checksum is now added to the op :slight_smile: .

Yeah I think it could, will look into it for the next release

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is considered as a bug but i think it is a issue that could be approved. First time i created a wallet and logged into it the node was automatically chosen and active. The second time i logged in the node was not chosen automatically. And for a new person using the wallet it gave me almost a heart attack to not see my account balance. Could the wallet have maybe a text in dashboard to make it very clear when node is not selected? The text: nothing to show is pretty alerting :D.
Maybe something like: nothing to show here, select a node
Even adding a text that tells that the nodes are safe to connect would probably decrease problems with new account owners.

Another thing I noticed:
Updating the market information doesn’t seem to update the USD balance.

-J

ND6NJZ-AZLZS4-PWYMUH-4ERJNU-YIYZWO-FFKH2X-SLXK
:+1: :upside_down:

Hi, the default node can be down sometimes probably because it gets a lot of traffic.

Changing the node manually from the navbar update the node in your local storage too so it should reconnect to the last node you have picked.

I am working on fetching the closest supernode from user location or use default if it can’t.

It can take a few minutes for the APIs of market providers to be updated

2 Likes

Version 1.3.12

• Improve start / stop delegated harvesting design
  • Fix market data percentage change
  • Allow only one cosignatory removal per multisig edit
  • Prevent multisig edit to make a 0 of m (= m of m)
  • Module to sign multisig transactions if not pushed into your unconfirmed transactions
  • Fetch the closest node from user location (https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_geolocation.asp)
  • Minor fixes and improvements
3 Likes

@Quantum_Mechanics
Is not git tag attached? I feel that there was a topic somewhere.

I wanted to but Github release does not allow spaces in file names so the audit via Apostille would fail… :disappointed:

1 Like

Just released the bounty was still high so lowered it from 5000 to 500.

I have reported a couple of times but never got a reward until now.
I have also reported several times in past repositories.
Really have rewards?

2 Likes

The download page is still ver1.3.4.
Please update to the current latest.

https://nem.io/install.html

2 Likes

Ok will do.

I have never gotten either.
Although I have personally received chips.

NCVGXT-CV7YYG-CUTOWR-SEALEV-HVTDFR-J54BQY-DKTI