NEM Wallet Beta 2.4.4 - Bug bounty paid in XEM

any news from nanowaller\t???

Version 1.1.0 coming soon

2 Likes

any news about nano wallet???

Version 1.1.3

• Ready for translators (Full i18n)
  • Can sign multisignature aggregate modifications, namespace provision, mosaic definition and mosaic supply changes transactions.
  • Improvements on apostille HD accounts
  • Apostille certificates
  • Apostille explorer
  • Custom text apostilles
  • Balance of selected mosaic in transfer module
  • Changelly Instant Exchange module (Thanks to @ReverseCold)
  • Accounts label
  • Improved custom node handling
  • Improved all transaction types details design and data
  • Loading screen for computationnally intensive operations
  • Fix messages with unicode
  • Fix messages with carriage return and keep the formatting in transaction details
  • Fix harvesting with child accounts
  • FAQ module
  • Minor fixes
  • Minor design

Maybe I forgot a few little things, will update this post if I remember.

Important notes:

Apostille:
All old .nty files and apostilled files are now invalid because a few things changed in both.

Translations:
You can consult https://github.com/QuantumMechanics/NanoWallet/blob/master/src/app/modules/languages/en.js and translate it if you want to add your own language. Please try to keep html tags if any, just translate between them. Of course you are free to move those tags in the sentence to arrange it as your language need.

2 Likes

Can anybody report if Apostille works in Chrome? I sometimes had problems downloading thebzipped file. And if so does the private version work?

DO make nano friendly for mobile explorer?

Some people have experimented with using Nano on Android, but it is definitely not a friendly UI. We have plans in the future to make a version that will be scaled properly to mobile size, but that will take a while. We are just trying to get regular Nano to work first.

Getting the private key for delegate accounts has also been added.

Known issues include problem signing multisig transactions if using a remote host. If using local host, it should be fine. There seems to be some problem with the websocket channel for signing unconfirmed channels but we need to check into it more.

nice keep the hard work

Quantum_Mechanics

will be superrrrr

Important notes:

Apostille:
All old .nty files and apostilled files are now invalid because a few things changed in both.

Translations:
You can consult https://github.com/QuantumMechanics/NanoWallet/blob/master/src/app/modules/languages/en.js and translate it if you want to add your own language. Please try to keep html tags if any, just translate between them. Of course you are free to move those tags in the sentence to arrange it as your language need.

About apostille, I forgot to mention:
If you used old Nano versions and did apostilles, please clean data stored in local storage or it’ll cause errors.
For that simply open the developer / web console (you can find it in your navigator topbar under ‘tools’), paste:

localStorage.removeItem(“ngStorage-nty”);

Then press enter and refresh the window.

Hi @Quantum_Mechanics

Question
What is ’@alias’?
It can be used when implementing future address book?

Hi,

Aliases are namespaces with an @ prefix. With the NIS api you can retrieve any account by the namespace it owns. For exemple @nw is a namespace owned by my testnet account TBCI2A67UQZAKCR6NS4JWAEICEIGEIM72G3MVW5S, so if I want to send to this account I just type @nw as recipient. I’ll add something about this in the FAQ module.

No going to be used in address book because you rent a namespace for a period of a year so it could most likely change of owner in the future

1 Like

Wow! I did not know it…
Thank you for teaching me.

I need to study more… ( ^ ^ ; )

Often I’m sorry

If it contains a ‘_’ in the name space,
Properly address can not be set.

Is the specification of which is also ‘Aliases’?

Ex ):
@godtanu
→ OK (TB235J-LAOGAL-DATDJC-7LXDMZ-SDMFBU-MDVIBF-VQPF)

@team_udon
→ NG (invalid NameSpace ‘teamudon’)

Get an ‘team_udon’ is ‘teamudon’ and displayed error messages.

1 Like

Going to fix that and add better validation for the namespace name, I forgot to do it ^^. Thanks

3 Likes

Apostille did not work.
Do I need to purge my account?
There is a need to read again .wlt File?

I am using the Firefox.
The collectively 3 file Apostille (image, image, add text)
It will remain throughout the run

You need to purge the nty data in local storage. To do that open your browser console (help: http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/a/77337), you’ll see some kind of “>” at the bottom of the console, there you need to paste:

localStorage.removeItem(“ngStorage-nty”);

Then press enter and reload the page.

2 Likes

I was posted ’issues16’.
Garbled characters Multibyte character File (Apostille).

Version 1.1.11

• Global code improvements: Faster and stabler
  • Fix upgrade of NCC wallets
  • Improve signature of multisig txes
  • Improve transaction details
  • Fix aliases with special chars
  • New apostille certificate design
  • Apostille improvements
  • Better handling of nodes for harvesting
  • Multisignature accounts delegated harvesting
  • Store all nodes used for multisignature accounts delegated harvesting in local storage
  • Automatically reconnect if your internet connection goes down
  • Mainnet enabled
  • Chinese translation (about 95% done)
  • Minor design
  • Minor fixes

Source code is now available: https://github.com/QuantumMechanics/NanoWallet

I’ll write the readme and publish documentation during week-end

2 Likes

Hi

I have a problem creating a new mosaic with Levy feature enabled. It’s not possible to select current mosaic from the dropdown list.

I’m trying to create new mosaic, say “test-mosaic”. I check the “Levy” checkbox. Dropdown selector with available mosaics appears. But I can choose only XEM as the Levy mosaic. Therefore I can’t set levy in my newly created asset.

I’d like to set up some levy to make sure that target account will receive equivalent portions of my asset and XEMs to make further transactions.

Not sure if it is NanoWallet or core API issue.