Online NEM wallet and NEM paper wallet

Please tell me how I can make a NEM paper wallet and tell me how I will proceed to transfer NEM coins from Bittrex to my paper wallet.

I must have tried 20 times, I am desperate.

@tongokongo could you point out best paper wallet generator?

Yes, I am using this one:
https://forum.nem.io/t/voucher-paper-wallet-generator/?source_topic_id=9342

I also made a video describing how to use it:

If you have any more questions, just ask :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,

Thank you so much for answering.

The video I listened to like 10 times, is yours !! The problem is the following. I followed your instructions but when I try to transfer my NEM coins from Bittrex to my paper wallet, the transaction is refused by Bittrex. They say it is an invalid transaction.
Plus, everytime I try to scan my code with Google Authentificator, the authentificator tells me it cannot interpret the QR code.
Plus, every time I go in the NANO wallet in the NEM website, it tells me that I have to look for another node.

I am totally desperate. I have been trying to get a NEM paper wallet for weeks now and I never succeed.

By the way, what is your opinion of the future of NEM ? Will it really surge ? To how much you think ?

Thank you so much for your help. It is really appreciated.

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you so much for answering.

The video I listened to like 10 times, is yours !! The problem is the following. I followed your instructions but when I try to transfer my NEM coins from Bittrex to my paper wallet, the transaction is refused by Bittrex. They say it is an invalid transaction.
Plus, everytime I try to scan my code with Google Authentificator, the authentificator tells me it cannot interpret the QR code.
Plus, every time I go in the NANO wallet in the NEM website, it tells me that I have to look for another node.

I am totally desperate. I have been trying to get a NEM paper wallet for weeks now and I never succeed.

By the way, what is your opinion of the future of NEM ? Will it really surge ? To how much you think ?

Thank you so much for your help. It is really appreciated.

Could you please attach print screen with bittrex error and address you are using to withdraw ? Of course without your sensitive data.

If you want to β€œcopy” the address of your account from paper wallet:
-install smartphone NEM wallet.
-create an account (random) on smartphone NEM app
-click QR (bottom) and then β€œscan”
-copy the address, send it by email or paste in bittrex (without dashes probably β€œ-”)
-address is the left one, right one is for importing the whole wallet into smartphone app

In nano wallet, click the red dot (node) and try to change it for a different one. If it fails, you may have a problem with port 7890.

I will try this but what i am concerned about is how do you, later on, exchange your NEM coins on an exchange for BTC or $ ?

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I have never heard of this?
Not in News or anything.
Yr reported just to be safe :wink: