Problem with iPhone wallet [MOVED]

That is clearly wrong.Must be 64 hex chars or 66 hex chars with leading “00”.

So what i need to do to extract my funds?

So your iPhone app is displaying a private key with 96 hex chars?
Or how do you copy & paste from iPhone to other wallet?

This is how you got the private key?

Well, yeah, i suppose so. Like i said public key is 64 characters long, private is 96. I just count the characters.

I copy & pasted my private key from app this way:

start app -> enter password --> tap “more” (bottom right corner) --> tap “export Account” --> tap “confirm” in new window --> get window with qr code, public key and “view Private Key” in red color -> tap on that “view Private Key” --> copy 96 characters long key.

hmm…i got no iPhone, can someone check if this is true?

I can send you screenshot via pm, but i’m not sure about showing my keys. I can hide some part of keys in screenshot. Is this okay for you?

That doesn’t help i think, need someone else to verify the behavior of the app.

Tried to verify it but the app gives me a proper 64 char long private key when I follow those steps.

@ydoolb, I’m curious, did you by any chance change the password of your wallet?

@ydoolb can you PM @thomasoehri on Telegram to discuss this issue.

yes, i change my password via the app few days ago. I send @thomasoehri message right away

Hey @ydoolb. I hope you wrote private key which you received when you created wallet. That was right private key. After that in phone you can find only bugged private key. I had same problem as you and i tryed to import the first private key to desktop nem wallet and it worked, but when i tryed to copy private key from phone it didn’t work.

A friend of mine bought some XEM. She had problem with her Iphone nanowallet app. This nanowallet did not make connection, so she reinstalled the nanowallet. Now she is afraid she lost her XEMs. She did not copy her private key. My question is: is there a wallet-file to find on her Iphone like the WLT file on the desktop computer? So she can use this file on an other device?

Hey @Sephiroth . Sadly i don’t make copy of private key when i crated wallet. I make copy when i changed my password:(
But i get in touch with @thomasoehri guy and he assured me that he working on a fix. So maybe we in luck.

Well, my last reply here was more than month ago and i still don’t recieve any actual answer (aside from “we know about your problem, please wait”.

Let me tag the people that would know more. My understanding is that there is a fix for your issue.
@thomasoehri @jabo38

Still nobody answered the question :frowning:

Hi All,

Can somebody please help??

The support is really bad.

Sorry that I can’t help you with iPhone wallet. In my opinion it’s required here analysis of code and debugging make by author of this wallet.
Then we are waiting to response any authors.
@mizunashi I’m not sure but maybe we should unpublish app from store or fix this problems because many people have problems with iOS wallet.

Unfortunetly you don’t do any private key backup (there is clearly message to backup keys after account creation). When you have private key is easy to restore wallet. Sadly you don’t have this data.