Send XEM from NanoWallet to Bittrex [SOLVED]

Hi, I’m a little fucked up. I sent XEM from my NanoWallet to the Bittrex by encrypting the message((. But there is one thing that I don’t understand. If the purse indicates that the shipment has been confirmed and the balance has changed, but this transaction doesn’t appear in Community Explorer, and the balance hasn’t changed. After that I decided to check, sent a small amount to the address of the same exchange, but not encrypting the message. The story repeated itself, the XEM also didn’t come to Bittrex, and in Community Explorer doesn’t show the transaction and the balance also didn’t change. Although the transaction was confirmed in the NanoVallet purse and the balance has changed. Although the transaction was confirmed in the NanoWallet purse and the balance has changed. I ask to help with these two questions, first: how to deal with the first posting, where the message is encrypted? I wrote a message to the Bittrex support team by attaching screenshots of the wallet, where the transaction was displayed. The second day isn’t answered. By the way, my profile isn’t blocked there. Second question: why aren’t transactions displayed in the Community Explorer and the balance remained the same, although in the NanoWallet itself it is different? I thought at first, perhaps because of the inscribed message in the transaction, but now there were doubts. Thank you in advance!

Hello.
Could you please give us information about node you ade connected? Please click green circle right top corner and give IP and/or name of the node.
It’s possible that node blockchain is not up to date and this is why your transactions are not visible.

So in NanoWallet itself, everything is displayed correctly, and the confirmed two transactions and the true balance are shown. The question is why the Community Explorer doesn’t display these transactions and the balance remained unchanged. Information on the nodes, block height: 1330324; current node: 216.189.157.228; list of nodes: select the node; another node: an empty string.

This node is not up to date.
Please select another one.
Probably if you select uptodate node your transactions disappear. It will be showed correct status from the network. Because node was not updated this transaction are not propagated over network.
Please check.

Yes my friend slight_smile: , past transactions have disappeared and the balance has recovered. Thank you slight_smile: Just wanted to know, and changing the node is a safe decision?

Yes changing node is OK :slight_smile:
When you will send transaction to Bittrex remember that you should use unencrypted message.