.XEM were stolen from me! [SOLVED]

I understand, but only the bot answered me. a real person did not answer me, unfortunately. I’m afraid that the money will go away and I will never return them …

well ticket is open, there is a small chance.

1 Like

try n make some waves on bittrex slackchannel and twitter so they might notice you quiker.

1 Like

Yes you must wait for bittrex support response. They are pretty quick comparing to Poloniex.
As @Stinghe_Dorian suggest you can try accelerate your ticket on slack or twitter:

Bittrex now is the only one who can stop your tokens before they will be sold or withdraw (of course if thief don’t made this already). In other case they can give police some informations for investigation.
NEM community can’t rollback this transactions. This is how blockchain technology works. If you lose your private keys (for example by using weak brain wallet passwords) your tokens will be lost.

1 Like

in support of bittrex they told me that they will return my stolen payment in 1-2 weeks. in this I was helped by technical support on the slack app and those support bitrex. in the slack app, I contacted the person directly with an assistant and did all that he told me. thanks to all those who tried to help me, you really helped. when the money returns - I will report it. :heart:

3 Likes

Nice to hear that @Vendetta. We are glad it was possible to help you.
Let us know when your money will be returned.
Of course, you must create new safe wallet (use simple wallet, not brain wallet to avoid this kind of situation in future. If you must use brain wallet your password should be at least 40 characters) :slight_smile:

Good deal real happy fo ya

I was relieved. It was good.
I am looking forward to seeing you back.

I am looking forward to the day of coming back.

@CryptoBeliever @memario @Gujar1985 @Stinghe_Dorian @mizunashi I was returned my money! thank you all! Iya so happy! Thanks administrators of this site and users! money came to my account!

With best wishes and cookies - Catherine.

5 Likes

Congratulations!
I am also a general user lol

2 Likes

tell everyone to write here: https://bittrex.slack.com/messages/D75DF4XDG/team/U75A77FUK/ there really help to get money back !!!

1 Like

Great you have money back:) congratulation :slight_smile:

as you remember, recently I was creating a topic about the theft of my money. Exchange Bitrex agrees to return this money to me, but they need confirmation that I own the wallet! I have no money on my wallet, so I beg you! somebody, send 1 or 2 nem to my purse number, and I’ll send you them back. this is the administration of the exchange! please help me get my money back!
my wallet : NDB6ULRWASLBGV5D3C5U3KYBJV6WEQC35VB3NT5M
without this check, they will not return the money back to me!
Sincerely, Catherine.

Can you attach a message sent to you by an exchange? so can I make sure that this is not a hoax?

1 Like

yes, sorry.

do you need xem?
for transaction if yes i can help

1 Like

Yes exactly. I need this to confirm that I am the owner of this wallet

wait il send you some

DONE10 XEM ARE OUT

2 Likes

sorry, I made a mistake with the photo.

Is the problem resolved?