Airdrop - XEM not received

Hi, I am new to NEM.

Got 1.31 XEM airdrop yesterday (dec 23) to this address: NB7DKQ-VWIVKL-JVIY6X-HKS723-3FFZ2K-LLMY4Z-OGN2 still haven’t seen it in my wallet.

I checked and couldn’t see the transation there: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/blocks/0

Any suggestion as what to do to solve the problem? Thanks.

Hello,
You ask about wechat airdrop?
I also try it and get xem without problems yesterday.

Hello,

Yes, that’s exactly the case, the wechat airdrop yesterday.

Unfortunately, I don’t have contact to people response for this airdrop… Maybe you have back luck and you have written when tokens are airdroped or some error occurred.
For sure you can try today again:
“Welcome, With whom do you want to stay on Christmas? The Christmas warm up airdrop will be on random time during Christmas Eve. Please hold on your phone and Good luck!”

Thanks for your kind help. I got a message from webchat yesterday, stating that the airdrop will be sent out within two hours by the system. Guess could be the bad luck or maybe system error. Just in case I would like to buy some XEM in the future, hope this kind of experience won’t happen again…

Thanks for your tips and will try again today and see what happens.

I’m sure it’s error in airdrop processing not network.
I just sent you 1.31 XEM to good start and as airdrop replacement :slight_smile:
Have a nice day!

Thank you for your kindness. And I have received your coin. A nice Christmas gift. :slight_smile:
Btw, I just got today’s airdrop and will see if it will eventually come into my wallet.
Merry Christmas and have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi merry Christmas.

kindly check that i haven’t receievd airdrop for yesterday. although it stated will receieve 1.20 XEM.

kindly advise that how to solve the problem?

NAVNDN-HHF6ME-N7ZQM6-EQLNBS-UD2B33-3L5TVG-3LRN

恭喜您在本轮空投中获得 1.20个XEM. 系统会在两小时内把XEM发给你.
At this round of airdrop, You got 1.20 XEM. we will send XEM to you in 2 hours.
(本轮已有965人参与, 共送出1271.19个XEM)722

At beijing time around 7:09pm.

Hi @loon_seng
Unfortunately, I don’t have contact with people from wechat airdrop.
Probably it’s error with payout because it’s the second case when airdrop was not paid… Because it’s a small amount I can refund it to you from my personal funds (transaction sent).
Merry Christmas !

Thank you. I had received 1.20 XEM.

Have a nice day

Hi, same problem here, I got 1.4 in the 22nd with the same 2 hours message but I have not yet received it.

Address: NCM3BY-56QECG-VRM4TF-3WBFTT-TKWRPH-F7LN33-O2BC

I did receive the one from Christmas eve though.

NBEFEJ-QX57W7-ECWRF7-75S2XJ-UL3GXE-2NCHMC-GY4N

Didnt receive my 1.10 XEM yesterday…

@fcantusaldivar @Numble
Please look at About Wechat mini app wallet and NEMChina Airdrop

To keep better track of these issues, let’s continue the discussion here: About Wechat mini app wallet and NEMChina Airdrop