Another President steps down - Is History Repeating?

Just trying to help with some of the questions.

In terms of the NV question specifically

Where are the audits of transactions and accounts for NEM Ventures

With the accountants and auditors for preparation and will be published when complete as per the community proposal.

In relation to claims of things like embezzlement or misappropriation they should flag any issues. Correct, if payments are inline with invoices, and invoices are in line with contracts then it will pass. Was purely intended as a comment on the audit that was asked for in a few posts on both threads.

Audited Accounts is purely having an independent party (Auditor) check the in/out flows of money on the companies accounts matches the in/out flows totals with data provided by the bank. Which is little more than comparing the total credits and debits over the tax year. It is done solely for the purpose of the government and tax collecting. How and what the money is spent on they don’t care about.

So it is very misleading for Foundation members here to apply it means anything as the type of Audit most people are talking about here is very different to this, they are talking about Auditing one might do when acquiring a company which looks into how and what money is being spent on with respect to profitability of the company. This allows one to investigate if a credible business is up for sale or if a disaster is being packaged up with lipstick on! It also reveals if employees have setup schemes which are resulting in funds being stolen from the company, such as over payments to vendors giving them kickbacks in return.

3 Likes

I don’t think it makes sense to deal with this topic. I welcome the willingness to explain, but it seems that you do not have the necessary information. In addition, most questions are based on misconceptions. Focuses on the work that needs to be done. There is only one language that is understood now, that is the language of the action. Actions speak louder than words.

2 Likes

There is absolutely no misconceptions here. The situation is perfectly explained in the comment right above you by @bituser22

The community who voted to issue the funding to the NEM Foundation have a right to know if it was legitimately used towards the technology development and not used to line the pockets of the President and her staff/associates

200+ ppl? is not representative and also easy to influence, misconception it is. Most worked for NF. and basically granted themselves the budget. Whatever feel free to keep going. The election, the process and everything after was a big mistake. Also the funding of a crew that probably wasn’t qualified to do the job in the first place. With no real monitoring.

The simple fact that Alexandra Tinsman and her council burnt through more funds then the last NEM Foundation must be explained.

This woman delivers no product, no evidence of where the funds went and then steps down 25% of her term PAID!

The community have a right to be outraged and have a right to request accountabilty of this administration

Dont forget that she also broke the community and banned all actives members from NEM Telegram since she couldnt bear any critizism.

Her last achievment, saying to Medias "Everybody accept that I take a 6 months paid holliday, the only one who dont agree are TROLLS from ANOTHER PROJECT"

This sentence summarize what she was saying H24 on telegram.

God, we got a president like this. No wonder why there were drama every months and many people angry on Twitter.

What outcome would you like to see?

1 Like

A genuine investigation into Alexandra Tinsman and the NEM Foundation’s discretionary spending of funds. No evidence has been given as to who or what the funds were spent on and this needs to be made public to prove there has been no misapropriation of funds.

If this cannot be done Alexandra Tinsman should be held accountable for the mismanagement of community sanctioned funding and made to resign for betraying the trust of the community.

The community voted in the President and ExCo of the NEM Foundation and the community is owed accountabilty from this Council.
The community voted to issue the funds to this administration and are owed transparency of their actions.

The NEM Foundation is being shut down. Is that not enough?

2 Likes

The community is owed accountability and transparency.
How is Alexandra Tinsman being granted 6 months salary for non-contributional work to the NEM ecosystem reflective of the mandate she was elected and granted funding for?

What is the real story?
Why aren’t these grounds to call for her immediate resignation?

1 Like

You want her head on a silver tablet? Or should she be pilloried so that she can be spat on and insulted? Rickroll was the only correct answer to this topic. Unfortunately there were more …

3 Likes

Why dont you conclude with a statement @Jaguar0625 and wrap this whole matter up?

Will the community ever be privy to the facts about Alexandra Tinsman’s discretionary spending of funds, or privy to why she was paid out instead of being asked to resign for failing to meet the mandate of her elected role?

I ask you, do you believe the community deserves the truth or rather, deserves an opaque, abstract narrative to this matter?

When put a woman which do interview as president of NEM you are best of luck
These woman does not have anything more expect a good face
And I had tell that from first time that she take NEM foundation

Also why nobody not give double rewards at supernodes owners which is the only big investors right now …
Also why not give some of silver coins funds at supernodes owners

Alexadra when take her ceo position crashed NEM with her unprofessional posts

I am here from day 1 and I see a lot of faults
And biggest is that people which have no background to be at good places at NEM
Also I wait a answer about my question that I have from 2018 why not double supernodes rewards to Sn owners which that will be good for us and for new big investors to come to NEM

1 Like

Also alexadra had tell to forum a lot of time that she loves NEM and when I had asked her she had tell a lot of times that she will work for NEM for free
Now why she want and take money for 6 months for nothing

Agree with pretty much every post from a non-NF member here.
Its very easy to tell who works for NF here, they’re the only one posting positively about themselves which is just plain sad. Your effort and work should speak for itself, and the fact that you continually need to defend it says alot.
I am one of the original nemstake holders and its very sad to see how bad things have become. The organization has lost all credibility due to poorly managed leadership team. Jaguar and his team should be given more power to oversee the entire ecosystem, they’re the only one left with credibility within NEM.

2 Likes

I think we need to read between the lines in what Jaguar0625 is saying and I assume he is in no position to comment on my following thoughts. To put it bluntly;

• The Foundation is being shutdown.
  • The staff from the entities are being brought under a new company NEM Group Ltd.
  • I haven’t looked at this properly, but the board of Directors for the NEM Group are the existing Executive level staff.
  • The President is gone without a period of notice and is paid 6 months pay.

The above events pretty much say that something has happened which the Core Team is not happy about, so they have moved to fix that which involves a payout of the President for settlement without potential legal issues.

We probably won’t ever know what that event/problem was, but i don’t think the original post wording it as a “6 month paid sabbatical” is accurate. Anyhow no point dwelling on this any further as it won’t change the past, fingers crossed the NEM Group can deliver.

I think it is fair to say that there should be accountability where it is due.

Transparancy is needed. This was supposed to be the New Economy Movement, a coin that was fair and equal. Instead it was turned into every other large business out there, opaque, full of politics, red tape and long winded stories and narratives that obscure the actual truth.