Apostille Audit FAILURE_INSUFFICIENT_BALANCE [SOLVED]

Posting here as the other forum is probably not the right place to do it.

I’m playing around with the Testnet NanoWallet’s Apostille service and the public audit works great, however the private audit is giving me “Verification Failed, an error occured at the signature verification.”

All I’ve done is notarized and PDF file privately, which gave me a new Apostille Formatted PDF file. I used the audit service to check that file and that’s the result I got. Anybody know what’s wrong?

1 Like

This used to be an issue that has been fixed in the newer Nanowallets. Which version are you using?

Regards,
Adam
Lead Developer
LuxTag

I’m using 1.3.4

Actually you’re right, I’m having the same problem. I’ll let you know if it is fixed.

1 Like

Great, thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

Signature verification for private Apostilles is done via an API and the server can have downtimes.

Now I have a javascript verifier and next Nano update will audit independently.

2 Likes

Thanks. So I should wait until the next update to test it again?

Sidenote – Is there any bug bounty for stuff like this?

I played with making apostilles an hour or so ago, it all worked on testnet.

I also deliberately made apostille fail by editing file after it was apostilled with the very same message,

Also i tried public and private

Great news. I’ll test it when I get back. Thanks!

Hi guys, would like to ask, I’m trying to audit my Apostille file, but keep getting “Verification failed, an error occured at signature verification!” result. I didn’t make any change to the file, the txt file is directly from the zip folder downloaded when I create the Apostille. Need advice on this. Thanks!

Hard to tell sth. You sure that file is not changed? Could you publish it to verify or it’s not possible?

Thanks for your reply, pawelm. It’s caused by the Nanowallet version, I’ve download the latest version and it’s working fine now.

2 Likes