Brifs.co Proposal | Unlocking the $160 Billion Gift Card Market

Only about 48 hours left to vote — Tell your friends that we need more POI!

2 Likes

Yes other Charlie! We do need more POI indeed!

Great point other Charlie!

1 Like

Go brifs! :raised_hands:

Woot Woot!

1 Like

Me and most of XEM holders don’t have enough interest, knowledge, time and information to make such decisions.
Most of XEM holders doesn’t even aware of this proposal.
Therefore I believe it is NEM foundation responsibility to decide in witch projects to invest.

I totally understand your thinking here. I believe that the NCF as it exists today is in an early experimentation phase and the root of the thesis, DAO fund, is a noble one. I think that everyone is learning as they go along and will make adjustment to make it increasing optimized.

Certainly a Yes for me! Voting is still on going, cast your votes!

1 Like

Cheers MatgabX! Thank you for all of your help getting the word out too. You have been instrumental in the progress we have made.

If I had three hands, I’d give you 3 things up!

2 Likes

Voting yes now, good luck, and hope it brings more exposure in the US for NEM.

3 Likes

Thank you Suky! We’re really excited to begin the next steps.

2 Likes

It’s community fund. That’s why community decide and vote.
If you are not only investor but also community member please find time, read proposal or watch interview/video (if you have less time) and decide :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How many brands are already partnered? How will you go about making new bizdev relationships with thousands of new brands?

Milestone 2 has been completed
Please see https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT-kAJl5TiFAyokQxVdbdlsk9zQyT0LI25OsvUlU2iy8u0D-KvOhq2FPJ1LlalEcrbyICxDufOtFa6t/pub for a detailed verification of such.