BUY NEM/XEM - impossible

Hello all,

i have been trying to buy nem for over 2 weeks now, to store in my wallet.

can someone help me out. where can i buy NEM, on all the big sites its unavailable.

Bittrex/Poloniex/Spectrocoin/Alfacashier/Shapeshift
It depends if you want buy for BTC/other crypto or fiat currency

Here is a huge list, plenty of places to buy XEM.

@Marcio_Pinto Bittrex is no longer accepting new users for now. You can give Poloniex, or any exchanges listed on coinmarket cap @Saul already provided the link for that. You can also try Spectrocoin all you need is to transfer btc or eth to your spectro account and buy Xem.

I can only add that I don’t recommend you ever buy on hitbtc and yobit and at this moment on Cryptopia.

I think you should use Poloniex on coinmarketcap

Why you do not reccomend on hitBTC and yobit? Because of weak support on this platforms only?

Yobit support is very weak if it exists at all and in HitBTC and Cryptopia a lot users reported missing deposits and withdraws (plus also not best support). But maybe they fix something.

maybe an idea can be to have an own exchange for mosaics by yourself and use steem dodge or any other crypto I saw there were some source files on github but this is just a wild idea

I hope mosaic exchange will be available soon.

yes that would be something are you aware of someone working on that I saw a nice source code on github for an exchange but 2015 Really need to have things more and clear but i love the idea

Please!

It’s easy to buy from coindirect…they got 25 different digital coins accepts many kinds payment method…

By the way, I can recommend a good site where you can see the current prices for all types of crypto currencies, in frequency and for NEM.
A large list of all major crypto currencies. Update prices are very fast, in real time and also very convenient interface. Here you can see prices for NEM https://marketcoinprice.com/coin/XEM

1 Like