Can not launch NEM Node after software upgrade to nis-0.6.93 on Windows 7

Can not launch NEM Node after software upgrade to nis-0.6.93 on Windows 7. Launch runMon.bat and the window briefly appears and then disappears with “Error:Could not find or load main class org.nem.monitor.NemMonitor”. Version nis-ncc-0.6.87 worked just fine. What am I doing wrong?

Starting with version 0.6.93, it has changed to providing NIS Server programs only. NCC wallet is not included.

Since development of NCC has ended, Wallet needs to migrate to NanoWallet.

Please do the migration work to NanoWallet with reference to the following.

If you need NCC environment, please download the information necessary for downloading NIS-NCC ver.0.6.91 on the final stage from below and transferring to NanoWallet.

https://bob.nem.ninja/last-ncc/

Thanks

I launched NanoWallet, but there is no option for local harvesting. How to launch local harvesting?

If you normally use NanoWallet, you can not set up your own NIS server.
In general, we refer to the information of super nodes around the world.

The NanoWallet does not have the function of local harvesting.
However, if you start the NIS server locally, you can delegate to that NIS server and harvest it.

It means that local harvesting in its previous way is not possible? But I can launch delegated harvesting with my own NIS and minimum 10000 XEM?

Local harvesting is deprecated. All were transferred to remote harvesting.
However, if you set up NIS at local, delegation harvesting will be available to local.
If Vested Balance is over 10,000, harvesting is possible as well.

1 Like

Is there instruction (may be link to instruction) of how to launch delegated harvesting on local host (NIS) from NanoWallet?

I think that there is probably no article.
It is only the part that specifies localhost (127.0.0.1) in the part that sets harvesting.