Catapult Brand Update #3

Japanese: here.
Spanish: Forthcoming
Mandarin: here.
Italian: Forthcoming
Russian: Forthcoming

Hi everyone,

We wanted to share a quick status report from the last Catapult brand steering committee meeting.

The release of the brand proposal has been moved out by a week to give our legal team additional time for trademark follow up. The next team meeting is on Monday, December 16th and we expect to have additional information to share with the community then.

Thanks in advance! Lots of good things in the works and we are eager to share the proposal with everyone.

The Brand Steering Committee


Not sure if a name has been decided.
If not how about

NEMesis or