Coin disappear without recipient address

I am not certain the coin went to changelly because their address was not enteres in that perticular transaction, it was later that i now send another 700 coin with their message ID which they acknowledged. The 7000 coin, am not sure if it went successfully. Can you please help me check if the transaction was success because I don’t have any info about the transaction, all I know is that the coin disappeared.

Those are all transactions made from your account:

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/account/NDPWV3W4PC5U64VU3TR6BMZ6YBMHEH7D726YZ762/0

There is one transaction with 7000 xem to Changely and then later a second one with 700 xem.
The first transaction is missing the required id in the message field. So please contact Changely and show them the transaction

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/1cd07aa7b9d427f0edb2b7decc48400f632908cda8534523b3256f4ff418b42d

I also sent 1000 XEM and cannot find it.
I used the wrong page on the Mobile app to send it, the page which shows received funds.
Therefore I think that I sent it to my original mobile recipient address, but it didn’t show back up in the balance.
I would have expected the funds to have done a round trip minus a 1 XEM charge, and come straight back.
Strange

Without the address of the accounts involved (at leat one) in the 1000 xem transfer we cannot help you.

Hi, I sent the 1000 XEM to : nblq6p-e7z5cv-anjnxg-or74uq-loj2ym-gjjoz4-yfaq, which was my recipient address for my first transaction from Changelly.
After a brief discussion in support I was advised to contact Changelly, but seems they cannot help

And what is the sender address?

My sender address was : NCMETL-TBHFYN-EBDBBK-LP2QHV-HO6K5Z-F2IYHQ-UQOB

So it is probably this transaction?

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/73deee1eee734a08f44c140e385f861f8f99de8c172186cc8f1c37c9fb63c47a

I guess the message is wrong, didn’t Changely provide an id you have to add as message to the transaction?

Thats the one.
I don’t think it is Changelly that have made a mistake though.
I originally funded my Mobile from Changelly, giving them my address : nblq6p-e7z5cv-anjnxg-or74uq-loj2ym-gjjoz4-yfaq
I funded my Mobile with around 21000 XEM.
I then decided to transfer some of that to my Nano Wallet, but seem to have used the wrong page to do it?
I clicked on the incoming amount and ended up on a page which showed the incoming amounts, underneath is a box for the amount then below that a message box with a send button next to it. I filled the boxes with 1000 XEM, then ‘mobile to cold transfer’,
I then clicked send, thinking that I would be given an option to enter a destination address or QR Code. I now know this was wrong, but the money left my mobile account

Then maybe ask Changely to send the 1000 xem (minus fee) back to the originator (your account)?

Do you think that is where it has gone though?
It seems to me that I must have sent it from my current mobile address to the mobile address that I started with.
Do the address’ change, as I had a different address to receive the original funds : nblq6p-e7z5cv-anjnxg-or74uq-loj2ym-gjjoz4-yfaq
but now it is : NCMETL-TBHFYN-EBDBBK-LP2QHV-HO6K5Z-F2IYHQ-UQOB
or are the receiving and sending address’ always different from the same account?
Forgive my lack of understanding, I don’t know why the address’ are different, unless they change for security!?

Look again at the above link, the recipient is NBLQ6P-E7Z5CV-ANJNXG-OR74UQ-LOJ2YM-GJJOZ4-YFAQ and that is the Changely account i think.

I looked at an email from Changelly support, and they show their address as the same one I sent the 1000 XEM to.
Have sent them the transaction that you showed me, and hopefully will clear it up, and they can send it back!
Thanks a lot for your help, can get confusing sometimes!:grinning:

Dear,

I have on 28-05-2017 12:05
46.83994300 XEM deposited on the wrong account:
NBLQ6P-E7Z5CV-ANJNXG-OR74UQ-LOJ2YM-GJJOZ4-YFAQ

This must be:
NBTKTZ-WQXCAA-OPPLET-IRO7NH-UTFFTU-DAQDER-UV3N

Can you change this?

Sincerely,

No, there is no way to transfer XEM to a different account, unless the account owner chooses to do so.

It is the same address as above.
How have others solved this?

I am not sure what you need?

If you have access to the account, then transfer the XEM to another account.

Does Somebody have the contact address of Changelly ?

I loss 20 xem, in my android app. No transaction made.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!