Cost of sub-namespaces

If you had your own private Mijin chain you could have all the mosaics you could want for your game (and other games too and it would be fine). You would be able to service millions of accounts with millions of transactions per days and fees to set mosaics and tx fees would be 0 out of pocket expenses. Transactions would also clear with blocks that were exactly 15 seconds apart. What would cost you is the monthly Mijin server fees to run your own private ledger.

The good thing about a Mijin ledger though is that any of your apps could connect to it and the users would all have control over their own tokens. It would also scale extremely well and all for 1 set monthly cost. (I’m not sure what that is right now, but I was aware that Mijin was for a time offering 6 months of free service for a while).

While a private blockchain might suite to the game scenario, that’s not what I’m anticipating for my app because it would stay on its own feet once it’s released. I don’t want an app which only runs as long as a company takes care for it. That’s so 2000 - 2015 :wink:

The app won’t create millions of transactions and so for, it just needs 10k representatives for properties.

The question if it is anyhow possible to master 10k properties with 1 app on the PUBLIC blockchain is still open. If not via mosaics, maybe with some tricks via messages? I can’t believe NEM is not cappable of doing this.

You mentioned fees were a lot cheaper for Mosaics, NameSpace, Sub-NameSpace etc., now that XEM has gone through the roof and people are starting to go with NEM when will we see those fees lowered to a reasonable amount… I am very curious and very interested in applying to a project I am working on and would like to know if you have a timeline on the fee adjustments… Please let me know - BitRebel

i guess the next release should adjust fees.