NEM Newbie here. I create a brand new NEM account/wallet.
- Account started at 0 XEM (of course)
- Created delegated remote account but never completed purchase (6 XEM) because there was zero balance in primary account to begin with
- Remote delegated account was still created in NCC and showed up under address book so I thought it was OK to use as a recipient account
- I then purchased XEM with USD through Changelly and used the delegated remote address!!!
- Funds seemed to show up under address book entry from XEM remote account as viewed in NCC browser window
- Since I was/am under 10,000 XEM, how can I retrieve the 381 XEM that are now associated with the delegated remote account that was never complete in the first place (never paid 6 XEM due to zero balance)?
- Have I lost that money?