Crypto Apex's application for NEM community funding

For details: is it a subsidy or loan? In any case I say yes.

It is a subsidy, not a loan.

We want to thank you all for your support! It has been great.

However, please note that we need your support in voting, too, not just here on the forums. So please vote for yes by sending a message "I support this project" to [color=rgb(0, 128, 0)][font=verdana]NAL332-F3WCCI-O6NHXS-G3BULU-HZR4OU-OFWJGO-HHQF.[/font]

How mach XEM I have to send with message or just few for transaction and message.

How mach XEM I have to send with message or just few for transaction and message.

You don't need to send any XEM with message. The message fee is 12 XEM I'm pretty sure.

Ok, that's the end of the 5 day discussion period and now its time to VOTE on this proposal for funding.
Voting starts now and ends 5 days from now. To vote you need to send a short message to ONE of the two following NEM accounts.
    Do you support the Crypto Apex project for Community Funding ?
YES-- NAL332-F3WCCI-O6NHXS-G3BULU-HZR4OU-OFWJGO-HHQF  please write `I support this project`
NO-- NAT62Q-S4IT65-6MJ2U7-2NZZSC-NRBH3R-T2YN3T-5U4O  please write `I do not support this project`

Hopefully in the future we will have a more elegant voting system in NEM :)
I would really love to see voting expanded to more things.

I can't vote for anon people to run a publicly funded project. 

Can we know what bank is supporting this?

Ok, that's the end of the 5 day discussion period and now its time to VOTE on this proposal for funding.
Voting starts now and ends 5 days from now. To vote you need to send a short message to ONE of the two following NEM accounts.
    Do you support the Crypto Apex project for Community Funding ?
YES-- NAL332-F3WCCI-O6NHXS-G3BULU-HZR4OU-OFWJGO-HHQF  please write `I support this project`
NO-- NAT62Q-S4IT65-6MJ2U7-2NZZSC-NRBH3R-T2YN3T-5U4O  please write `I do not support this project`

[font=calibri]  [/font]

I don't think all the questions has been addressed, does it make sense to start the voting already?

Would love to hear what the core devs have to say, bloody, gimme, and jag. 

You don't have to send any XEM. Just send a message is good enough.

Thanks.

I Voted!

Before voting I would like to know about the bank details. The bank details look like blurred or not final at the moment. You should confirm if the bank has agreed and on what terms? After all it is not so easy to get a bank to fully support crypto transactions. And I would also like to invite the core developers to have an open talk on the matter too.

OK, that's the end of voting for the public stage of this proposal, thanks to all who participated.
I will return and add the importance results to this post as soon as I have them.

total positive importance: 5.63635795761 ---------------3.0 required          PASSED
total negative importance: 0.0533853563712
YES    99.06 % ------------65% required      PASSED                                                                               
NO        0.94%
The above result is a snapshot, current at the time of publishing.  17.30 Aug.19
The Community has PASSED this proposal for funding.
As per the guidelines, Crypto Apex need to submit further details to the Core Menber team now.

Before voting I would like to know about the bank details. The bank details look like blurred or not final at the moment. You should confirm if the bank has agreed and on what terms? After all it is not so easy to get a bank to fully support crypto transactions. And I would also like to invite the core developers to have an open talk on the matter too.

There will be a Core Member team who will communicate with Crypto Apex representatives in the next round as per the guidelines.

Bank details are an integral part of the project details, which isn't released to the public, but is subject to core team review and vote.

The bank details will be available to the public eventually though.

the result is in.

total positive importance: 5.63635795761 ---------------3.0 required          PASSED
total negative importance: 0.0533853563712
YES    99.06 % ------------65% required      PASSED                                                                               
NO        0.94%
The above result is a snapshot, current at the time of publishing.  17.30 Aug.19
The Community has PASSED this proposal for funding.
As per the guidelines, Crypto Apex need to submit further details to the Core Member team now.

I guess it is on to stage two then.  Need to start to get organized. 

One thing that should be done for the next stage of the proposal should be that all the questions that were not clearly answered in this thread due to privacy concerns or guarding tech should go ahead and get answered as that will be a good place to start with the next review.

anything new? :wink:

I made a trello board so the core team could discuss the application, but it seems like a lot of people have been really busy with side projects. Devs have been working on Mosaics and marketers on the forum and mobile app. Hopefully we can get a good conversation going soon.

I guess everyone is busy. Hopefully this can gain some traction, though.

1 Like

This discussion has moved here. Crypto Apex's Application, Second Round