Crypto Apex's application for NEM community funding

Before voting I would like to know about the bank details. The bank details look like blurred or not final at the moment. You should confirm if the bank has agreed and on what terms? After all it is not so easy to get a bank to fully support crypto transactions. And I would also like to invite the core developers to have an open talk on the matter too.

Bank details are an integral part of the project details, which isn't released to the public, but is subject to core team review and vote.

The bank details will be available to the public eventually though.

the result is in.

total positive importance: 5.63635795761 ---------------3.0 required          PASSED
total negative importance: 0.0533853563712
YES    99.06 % ------------65% required      PASSED                                                                               
NO        0.94%
The above result is a snapshot, current at the time of publishing.  17.30 Aug.19
The Community has PASSED this proposal for funding.
As per the guidelines, Crypto Apex need to submit further details to the Core Member team now.

I guess it is on to stage two then.  Need to start to get organized. 

One thing that should be done for the next stage of the proposal should be that all the questions that were not clearly answered in this thread due to privacy concerns or guarding tech should go ahead and get answered as that will be a good place to start with the next review.

anything new? :wink:

I made a trello board so the core team could discuss the application, but it seems like a lot of people have been really busy with side projects. Devs have been working on Mosaics and marketers on the forum and mobile app. Hopefully we can get a good conversation going soon.

I guess everyone is busy. Hopefully this can gain some traction, though.

1 Like

This discussion has moved here. Crypto Apex's Application, Second Round