Dear administrators. I appeal to you!

скажите мне. Я не верю в то что в моей ситации ничего нельзя сделать!
у меня есть мой публичный ключ. Мой айфон на котором устанавливался кошелек, зашифрованный частный ключ!
Я могу подтвердить любым способом что кошелек мой.
Приложение работает, я вижу всои НЕМ. Но открыть частный ключ или переслать на другой кошелек я не могу!

Проблема в том, что при восстановлении из резервной копии ваш закрытый ключ был удален, поскольку резервная копия не содержит закрытых ключей, если вы не включаете резервные копии защищенной памяти.
Но я оставляю ответ людям, которые знают лучше. Я думаю, @thomasoehri уже описал, где проблема: New device iPhone
Томас, не могли бы вы еще раз прокомментировать?

The problem is that when you restore from backup your private key was removed because backup doesn’t contain private keys if you don’t enable secured memory backups.
But I leave answer to people who knows better. I guess @thomasoehri already described where is problem here: New device iPhone
Thomas could you please comment again?

Yes that is correct. You need to have a backup of your private key, either written down or stored as a backup QR code to regain access to your account. When the private key is missing there is no way to send transactions from that account. And nobody is able to help regaining access. Only the person that is in possession of the private key for an account is able to proof that they own the account. There is nobody that can reset the password, or in this case the private key for your account, like that would be the case with traditional online banking or something similar. You have to find the private key for your account, there is no other way.

why not make authentication for transactions, due to touch?
you can make your updated for wallet nem ios that confirm transaction touch? I am sure that it will solve the problem! and you will be appreciated! can login with touch, all in one such problem!

can yeen say what data from the phone is encrypted my private key. I will go to APPLE to recover this data