Error while sending XEM [SOLVED]

failure_transaction_not_allowed_for_multisig

This is my account:

NB6PQZBMF5DG7KQ3SU66C2WRFMKLSVPONEPZD6GB

I had some XEM left in my account and today, I tried sending it to an exchange and I am getting this error.

failure_transaction_not_allowed_for_multisig

I never had a multi sig account in first place? Who did that? Can someone help me?

As you can see here:

http://hugealice.nem.ninja:7890/account/get?address=NB6PQZBMF5DG7KQ3SU66C2WRFMKLSVPONEPZD6GB

this account is indeed a multisig. With 1 cosignatory being: NAZXEMKDB3IQK4NU2CX6RHIQD342W2AOKRYAAJV3

If you are not the owner of this cosignatory account, ask yourself: how could he have gotten your private key?

1. is your account a brain wallet ?
  2. is your computer maybe corrupted ?

With 1), keep in mind that anyone can create your private key out of your password.

With 2), a hacker could have leaked your private key.

If you are the owner of this cosignatory account, you must issue transactions using the cosignatory for the multisig. Multisig in NEM implies that cosignatories control the account.

@CryptoBeliever any info about this account? Seems he is a cosignatory of a lot of accounts… looks to me like a hacker process…

http://hugealice.nem.ninja:7890/account/get?address=NAZXEMKDB3IQK4NU2CX6RHIQD342W2AOKRYAAJV3

Hi. I made my account using brain wallet couple of years back.

This thing happened late last year. I never made a multi sig account.

How do I solve this?

Yes a lot of people have been affected but how is it benefiting the hacker

He is the only cosigner of your multisig, so he is the only one who can transfer the fund :confused:

You tried to issue the transaction with your multisig account, that is not feasible. But he would do it from the cosigner account, that will work…

It’s funny. My computer wasn’t hacked. All of my funds of other coins are unaffected except nem.

I’ve used brain wallet for all of them and used a strong password as well.

I will consider it lost then.

@ethfaq your account is weak brain wallet and was blocked by white hacker.
Please contact with @mizunashi in private message he will return you these coins.

1 Like

Thank you for suggestion. I have just dropped @mizunashi a message regarding this.

Edit - he refunded me my funds. Thank you all!

1 Like

Refunded.

Thank you.

1 Like