Failed transaction

Hello friends, help me please understand my problem, more than a day ago I made a transfer from my ios purse to the wallet of the poloniex exchange, the coins never came and the support service does not respond, I’m terribly upset and I can not find any person who could to me Help in solving this problem, I hope you can tell me how to take the right action in this situation, thanks

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/e2c1fe42c080743277e949dc9e32d8da7d18cc9f0ae9a6e61d9dad55c77a4159

The cause of the problem is that the message was encrypted and sent by mobilewallet.

Please issue a new ticket with Ploniex and add the following content and send.
· I encrypted messege and sent it.
· URL of nembex (what is written in question contents)
· Personal identification number of poloniex written in message

thanks

1 Like

Please explain what it means to encrypt the message, I am a new user of nem and thought that the encrypted message is a message that poloniex issues together with the address of the deposit exactly this encrypted message that I entered into the message field when sending coins My deposit poloniex:’(

NEM allows you to send messages in several ways. Either as a plain text message ( which will be visible to anyone exploring the blockchain) or as an encrypted message. An encrypted message is private to the sending and receiving account.

Since poloniex uses an automated system that expects the message in plain text you will need to contact support in order to inform them that you have encrypted the message. Then they probably verify this manually and all should be good.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation, probably I would have lost my money if I had not found out this information, thank you very much

Thank you for the explanation, probably I would have lost my money if I had not found out this information, thank you very much!

Please tell me how to send xem to the poloniex exchange from the ios mobile wallet in such a way as to avoid a similar problem in the future?

When sending XEM to an exchange, always include the message that they provide.
DO NOT click the encrypt button next to the message.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!