How can I claim my initial shares in NEM?

Hello,

I was one of the initial stakeholders, but trying to remember how to claim those before I completely forget about them, can someone help me?

Thank you!

If you haven’t claimed by now already, you will not be able to do it now. Launch was more than a year ago and claiming a stake is therefore long over.

Are you kidding me? I claimed my stake when I signed up to be a part of the launch… now I’m just trying to get access to the money that was already mine. How can you say I can’t claim it now?

If you didn’t participate in the entire process of stake claiming, then you didn’t receive a stake.
Just to be sure, what is the address you gave to the NEM team for claiming the stake?

So what happened is that I tried to redeem it using my ‘token’ but there was some bug or another which was causing problems.

But, I’m going to raise a pretty big fuss if NEM is really saying they aren’t willing to honor my initial stake.

I have a couple emails regarding my NEM token, which I assume is needed to redeem.

Who would be the right person to talk to to sort this out? Thanks.

First answer this please.

Thanks BR, sending you a PM with this info.

Edit: Can’t seem to send a PM.

Anyway, the email address associated with this is:
matthewczarnek@yahoo.com

Is that the address you mean?

Thanks.

No, i meant the NEM address you supplied. The NEM address where you expected your coins to be transferred to.