Give away 300XYM for a helper! How to disconnect specific harvest delegators from my node?

Hello,

Does anyone know how to disconnect specific harvest delegators from node side?

I’m running a Symbol node without 25% node share and asking delegators to send monthly fee. However certain amount of them seem ignore that even after sending a message to their accounts. I’d like to consider disconnecting them from my node and open that slots for new delegators. I think this is better solution for symbol community than expanding my node availability for more delegators.

I’ll pay 300XYM for a person who can analyze a binary file ( harvesters.dat ) and guide me through how to disconnect specific harvesters from my node. I’m not a programmer, so need step by step guide to complete the task. Please DM me if you have an ability!

Best,
Universe20XX

As far as I know there is no way to remove selected harvesters.

1 Like

I appreciate your confirmation!

" How to disconnect harvest delegators ? … "

Not sure, but this seems to be a question that deserves some more attention. Mmhhh …

1 Like

Probably there isn’t so much demand to disconnect delegators, people are rather interested in collecting many delegators :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I asked devs and it should be technically possible (by playing with harvesters.dat) but there is no tooling around that currently.

2 Likes

Interesting. I would not have courage to start playing around with it, but I will have a look at the file. Let’s see…

It’s binary file so first we have to investigate how format looks like. I sugest playing on copy of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not a programmer so it sounds already too complicated to me😂

I’ll pay 300XYM for a person who can analyze a binary file ( harvesters.dat ) and guide me through how to disconnect specific harvesters from my node. I’m not a programmer, so need step by step guide to complete the task. Please DM me if you have an ability!

Delegators can unbond (or withdraw) their tokens at any moment (subject to each protocol’s unbonding period), and they only pay a tiny portion of their earnings as a charge for the validator’s service. I hope this helps. Let me know if you find anything confusing, ‘kay?

Hi, I’m looking for that way to kick out specific harvesters from node side. I know harvesters can choose where to delegate, but from node side we cannot disconnect delegators easily.