How to harvest?

Hey guys, yesterday I invested in 10k XEM waiting to have them vested to start Harvesting. I need now 10 days more, could you confirm?

This is my address, help accepetd :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:
NCTFTK-DCNIOW-C4T7O6-HIOLEP-VA7IMB-UGCIYF-54OT

Can anyone help to start harvest? Will return favor in due time :slight_smile:

NAKSNV-JXUBGK-S33TDI-N6JQWL-UMDAIX-XSCUR2-VGU3

With this amount you will have to wait for about 30 days. 100k XEM - 1 day, 50k XEM - 3 days, 20k XEM - 7 days.

Thank you for the reply, even if I have to say that I can see already about 1000 XEM vested.

The balance is updated every 24 hours so tomorrow it will be 1900 xem vested. If you are really interested in nem, I would recommend buying some more xem, even up to 100 000 xem. The chance for harvesting a block will be much higher then.

2 Likes

Hi guys ! Im also new to this . I must say your comments was very helpful but I dont understand This Delegated Harvesting??? whats up with it … Im just waiting to get active and see what will happen ... I can use some help please .my wallet is NB4HOHR7JHVADIMU2FAQ6P5FS4HOPRCNCA6LLZFF I only have 1136.304584 XEM and dont think its enough to start harvesting :smiley: Please Help ! I`ll pay you guys back soon I get payed . Thanks !

Hi, guys.
I have a question about harvesting. I have 18 000 XEM on vested balance. I launched Local Harvesting two days ago but one block harvested only with zero fees. What do I wrong? How many blocks should harvesting per day, how much XEM should transfer from vested balance to main per day?
Help, please.

It is a really good collection
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0
Excellent article about harvesting

Thanks for your help… I understand now i made a nanowallet and got stuck there … why in this wallet comunity client why i cant see my balance ?

On button Noda choose the IP with full synchronized NIS

ok …Im confused now … so my I first downloaded the NanoWallet … and the Androin wallet … I managed to link them together all good but now … the fking NanoWallet stopped working for reasons unknown …now i manage to get the client wallet and I linked my main account with money on it but is not showing …

what did i done wrong ,! can i have whole three wallets ? and were is my balance ?

I did as described in the article:

On the AWS-server I Installed the client:

There is all this info in the link collection I posted before.
Read, and many questions will find a solution.

hi … thanks for your help ! I managed to fix it up … but now I dont know why is this error coming on ERROR 700
NIS: HARVESTING INELIGIBLE… ? whats is this about ?

vested balance less than 10K XEM

Guys im new to NEM and I created new wallet and a little confused on some functions specially the harvesting part. If I am convince that XEM is better than other coins I will recommend this to all my friends.

Appreciate your help for me to start using NEM

Good morning guys (or good evening for some…),
I have an issue as new to the NEM project and as i activated yesterday my harvesting option since i HAVE 10008XEM it doesn;t seem to allow me to start and it shows my ‘‘vested balance’’ as 2475.Is there a way to correct this or it is going to go up to 10008 i have and be able to start?
Thanks in advance

If your wallet is properly connected to node, shown vested balance is correct.

Discription of vested balance is in this article.

You have to wait until you have a vested balance of 10000 XEM. Your vested balance increases 10% a day.

Thanks for the quick reply.Seems to be ‘‘working’’ now and gradually the sum increases

Actually vesting is calculated on the balance that is NOT vested. Thus if your account has 10,000 XEM you will technically never have 10,000 vested as the amount being vested reduces each day - with 10,000 XEM vesting goes 1,000 (Day 1), 900 (Day2), 810 (Day 3). For me I figured I ws happy to wait 10 days to reach 10,000 XEM vested - thus I purchased 15,000 and change XEM. 10 days later I had my 10,000 plus Vested and could start harvesting.