I can't find the receive button

Hey guys, I just exchanged some bitcoin to nem via changelly.
I got the address to send to my nano wallet and all which is great.
I click “send” on my wallet. Theres no receive button? How do I receive my NEM? I know they offer a direct exchange with the wallet to changelly but I accidentally did this before I found that out. Is there a way to turn on receiving or something?
I am pretty mad, maybe for a stupid reason depending on the comments. Anyways, on tutorials I see that when they click “Send” on the dashboard they see a “Send/Receive” and I don’t. Please help asap as I fear the transaction address will expire.
I am still new to the nanowallet guys!
Please help ASAP!

P.S: I saw someone else post this a few months ago but the reply was pretty vague.

Replies instantly would greatly help me :slight_smile: because there has been people posting after me and getting more comments compared to my 0… Thanks guys!

It wasn’t apparent to me either. This link was very helpful: https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-the-nem-nano-wallet/

Short answer: click on Account at the top right. You will see you address there.

I then went to my exchange and did a withdrawal of XEM to that address.

2 Likes

Hey,
I came across that article as well. I already knew my address and put it in to changelly. I got the transaction ID. They also sent me an address back to copy and probably paste in the receive tab(which I do not have) Basically, I do not know what to do with the address they sent back. I am aware of my address and put it into changelly. I am on the “sending step” right before “Exchanging” which is last. There is absolutely nothing I found that would let me receive the converted. I wish there was just that receive button like the one in the link you sent.
Actually, as we’re talking. I went to the tab and it says: “Send 0.0055 BTC to the address below
” I just realized its not "Send: X amount of NEM to the address below. Anyway to cancel the changelly? It is not finalized. Any tips? Thanks for replying man.

Hey guys, I just exchanged some bitcoin to nem via changelly.
I got the address to send to my nano wallet and all which is great.
I click “send” on my wallet. Theres no receive??? How do I receive my NEM? I know they offer a direct exchange with the wallet to changelly but I accidentally did this before.
I am pretty mad, maybe for a stupid reason depending on the comments. Anyways, on tutorials I see that when they click “Send” on the dashboard they see a “Send/Receive” and I don’t. Please help asap as I fear the transaction address will expire.
I am still new to the nanowallet guys!
Please help ASAP!

Hello,
Are you using new nanowallet yes?
This tab was simple removed because sometimes confuse users. Your address can be found when you click “Account” link in top right corner.
Have a good day

@Joshnee please give me your transaction hash from changelly. Receive tab was removed because it confuse users. You should not out there anything.

35f6d21f3e30

I am using Nanowallet 2.0.13
I know where my address is I just don’t know where to input the address it gave me.

@Joshnee
This is not transaction hash. Should be output transaction in changelly visible. NEM transaction hash looks like this:
32cc35e5796acc28ead62bd60654e59561a1eeefaa9006d753321d58f57bef5d

3EevB7fWGw6bWeZvosh5nyegvWoxnyWcJ5 Does this work?

I took this imgur: https://imgur.com/a/E1k76 to show my current situation. Some things are cut off for reason. It says transferring BTC. I realized it wasn’t NEM but I can’t go back on the transaction.
Any advice to help transfer it to NEM/change it?
Thanks

Joshnee that’s the address for a Bitcoin wallet, virgin one at that, won’t be helpful in this situation. I have never used Changelly but there should be transaction information that @CryptoBeliever is asking you to provide under your Changelly account history. Will step aside and let the experts further assist.

Alright.
The full transaction never happened though. https://imgur.com/a/8ZY40 This is the screen I can’t get past and do not know what to do with this information.
Sorry for being so stupid, haha, soon i will understand hopefully! :slight_smile:

@Joshnee looks like there is problem with your BTC transaction. Please contact with Changelly support to figure this out.

Ok. Wish there was something simple for this… Don’t know where I went wrong…

hi all,
i have the same problem. no receive-address.
the address which is shown at the account-tab(button) on the right-top shows an address, but not a
correct receive-address - like:
NBYPAV-BXWNQW-OPUWY2-J5BCO4-VOB2BT-XTWMFN-IRHF
thats not a address to which i can send my XEM-coins.
how do i get the correct receive-address and how i can see the reiceve-tab?
i am using version 2.0.14

Why are you thinking that this is not valid address? Looks like valid in my opinion.

because an address with “-” is not normal?
i think it should be an address withou “-” sign. bittrex also dont accept this address as an correct NEM-wallet-address

Dashes are only for readability.
Did you try withdraw from Bittrex to your nanowallet and you get error about wrong address? Try remove message - Bittrex has some reported issues when you put message. Message is not required if you withdrawing to nanowallet (it’s only necessary if you sending to exchange but this is not your case as far I understand).
Thank you

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!