I have withdraw my XEM coins from Bittrex to Spectrocoin and I forgot to enter the message address [MOVED]

Dear Sir,

I Didn’t enter the message address while withdraw my NEM (XEM) coins and till now I didn’t receive my coins. 2 weeks ago, I have withdraw my XEM coins from Bittrex to Spectrocoin and I forgot to enter the message address, and I didn’t receive my coins till now. I have contacted Bittrex Support and they replied, that :

The block explorer is showing that this withdrawal has cleared and has confirmed on the block chain.

If for some reason you still do not have this withdrawal please make sure your wallet is up to date and on the correct chain.

Block Explorer: http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/a7ee913e4dc6e07e760b6d657b45cb0f8fec503b93119cd6d69f95372fc3c32e

*This means that Bittrex has fulfilled our end of the send transaction and delivered the coins to the address you entered. These coins cannot be recalled to our wallet and you will need to troubleshoot the receiving end if you have not received them.
*This withdrawal has cleared. If you have forgot to enter your message or have entered a wrong message, you will need to contact the exchange that holds the receiving address as they will need to manually credit these coins to your account on the receiving end.

This is the reply of Bittrex and Please try to help me as per I need to buy Bankera.

This data may help you:
Address: NDIGV7FUKZWTXNERTFRPKBCZLCDUUE5HJVQHTJQZ
TxId: a7ee913e4dc6e07e760b6d657b45cb0f8fec503b93119cd6d69f95372fc3c32e

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!