Is anyone working on hardware wallet integration?

Super cool. That’s good to know. Thank you.

Maybe post a bounty?

Any updates on this?

thank you very much!

Trezor integration is close to release afaik. It’s definitely already being tested.

1 Like

any further information on hardware wallet support?

I do not know the timing, but the code for Trezor is embedded in the source code of the major update NanoWallet.

Trezor has had the code for a few months. It should be released soon.

1 Like

NEM support was merged into the Trezor firmware 2 weeks ago so hopefully we’ll see it soon.

1 Like

Excited to hear about the support for NEM in the new Trezor 2. So does anyone know if the new one is currently being sold on amazon and if whatever support for that one will be in those units sold?

Testing Nanowallet 2.0 with Trezor

As far as I know NEM integration should also work in old trezor. Update for NEM was in version 1.6 firmware.

Trezor Model T was released.
Firmware is different from the previous Trezor, does NEM support Trezor Model T?

It should. @tongokongo could you confirm?

@GodTanu NEM logo is on preorder page so it should be supported https://preorder.trezor.io/

To the best of my knowledge,
Trezor Model T is not compatible with NEM.
How is the situation?
Has Trezor officially responded?

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

@GodTanu Satoshi Labs answering from couple months that they working to fix it…

?? You mean Trezor is not compatible with the universal nano wallet client?

Trezor One works without problems (I’m using it).

Trezor T has some problems with compatibility. Satoshi Labs (Trezor creator company is working to fix it). I guess if more people will start asking them question when it will be fixed then they fix it quicker.

2 Likes

Ok,
I have the original Trezor yet have not used it as I do not want to lose all my history and details, guess I will use it soon enough.
Thanks

Thank you for answering.

Do you know when to support? Next FW?