Listing XEM in CCDEK and Openledger

Hi guys,

Today, I realized that XEM wasn’t listed in the Danish exchange CCDEK and I thought why not to ask what are the requirements. Here is what the CEO wrote back to me.

Dear Franco,

Please find enclosed and have a look at the videos on OpenLedger youtube channel

My idea could be to have it added to OpenLedger and CCEDK and create similar press release as we will do togtehr with Emercoin in coming week.

Have a look at these great videos already made for you to know it better:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHkjzM5Vp5RH0H_XGBtS0g

OpenLedger - Smart Trading Decentralized

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

Perhaps this could benefit NEM by increasing its presence with the press release and making XEM more reachable to people.

What do you think?

Best,

@Fiazk

1 Like

I don’t think it can do any harm, but I personally am not highly motivated to invest time into this, because in the first place I want to make NEM a better tech, and then exchanges will add us without the need of us asking them :wink:

Why wait if they want to add NEM now? I don’t see the point, unless it would require unavailable support.
Is cryptoapex not being operational a factor here?
And once cryptoapex is operational, will it remain useful to have other centralized exchanges to allow XEM trading?

I did not suggest to wait… But I dont have a strong opinion if it helps NEM much or not, generally - at this point.