My NEM Mosaic exchange is up: pls test, appreciate in XEM

Yeah, exactly, why you are using ā€œtestā€ in your namespace name. and why you are advising the community to test it on the mainnet.

Also, what do you mean by ā€œinvest in real stocksā€ end ā€œearn XEMā€. Who is backing it up, there is no possibility of selling them, please explain as your description here on the forum isnā€™t correlated with the real product usability. Sorry but it looks shady.

1 Like

Prices are real. So if you buy test mosaic on real price of share, stock goes up, you sell test mosaic for real xem - you earn real XEM

What you mean no possibility to sell them? Choose stock as deposit asset and sell (if you previously bought it of course)

Wanted to try with a deposit for 2 BAC.US but transaction fee is 2 NEM for the amount less than 1 NEM. I know it is not your setting but this transaction cost is insane. Am I missing something? Why is it so high? Thank you.

Is it necessary to send the same amount of shares back to sell as the amount of shares bought? I bought some wmt the other day and when I tried to redeem half of my holding the site beeped and stated something like an insufficient amount was sent and was waiting to refund the coins. That was several hours ago and the mosiacs have not been sent back as of yet.

Canā€™t you upload real mosaic on there? Community made mosaic projects?

I tried to send the other half of the mosaics and received the same message. ā€œDeposit rejected Awaiting refundā€ I can see the transactions on the blockchain. They are the 2 most recent transactions.

Are you using Nanowallet? Please try newest version, in older there are high tx fees.

Thank you for the tip. I am using nano wallet, will try latest version as you suggest.
Many thanks.

Can you help me understand. If i buy 2 zeus-test:aapl for 3.584 XEM. The current price of AAPL is $179.26. So assuming the price does not change, when i sell my test mosaics after your test period do i get my investment of 3.584000 XEM or 341.447619048 XEM (XEM being $1.05 at the moment) .
I am a little confused here.

Commission is jus 0.05 xem for the transfer. You should check your wallet settibgs

No it is not necessary to send the same amount. But it is necessary to put message to the transaction. Ill change it since i can transfer xem directly to the mosaic sender and I ll check thst wmt transaction.

Thank you, it looks like I was running an old version of the nanowallet, will try again today.

1 Like

Messages were put in both transactions. Thanks!

Bought 1 cryptoshare of Apple, it now sits in my wallet. Smooth transaction, very interesting - you are on to something! Well done.

I will keep it in there for now, but when I decide to exchange back, am I right that I just need to select the share on your website and provide the address and you will do it automatically?

Thank you.

Yes. But be aware - test mosaics wont be up forever. When we end testing, weā€™ll switch to real mosaics prices for which are 100x higher (same as real stock prices)

I found your transactions. And the bug that prevented payment.
All transactions are payed, and bughunt reward payed as well. Thanks!

And by the way - looks like you have earned almost +50% in XEM on those walmart stocks :slight_smile:
Good investment :slight_smile:

Awesome, Thanks!

Testing completed. Site is temporairy closed for public. If you have any zeus-test tokens left in your wallets, tell me, Iā€™ll repurchase them.

Thanks everybody

1 Like

What are the tax implications of something like this?