Nano wallet Help [SOLVED]

I dont know what is remote assistence and teamviewer, how can it be done?

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS_en.exe

download and run… and contact me on Skype (CCER-IT )

I will guide you from there…

By visual, I can analyse the problem for you and applies some solutions…if get stuck I can explain whats the real issue with the level 2 support guys here…

My skype is online…just ping me when your ready…

ok thanks i add you

I had a chat with Anwar:

Here’s what I found:

He sent his coins to addressA(NC****)

In his computer he’s got a notepad with NEM Address and matching PRIV key…

He asked me to do it…I restored the PRIV key using a NEM standalone wallet, I was able to restore BUT it does NOT match the NEM address he’s got in his notepad.

We went to his NANO Wallet to restore this PRIVATE key… successful but no coins…

Went to Poloniex to verify the withdrawal address, confirmed its the NC

Asked Anwar the priv key he’s got does not match the public key he’s got in his notepad.

Problem solved :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. I was cleaning downloads folder and don’t think I saw it there. Get to the login page and wallet doesn’t show up. Have something saved (not sure if priv key) but how would I try to import it?

can you skype me? ccer-it

I’ll assist you personally.

Thanks!

Thanks for the consideration, but I got it fixed. Got public address from Polo, used signup private wallet, and presto. Thanks though, probably the friendliest crypto experience I’ve had yet. Will definetley buy some more NEM to thank you indirecty :wink:

1 Like

your welcome! anytime!

glad you fixed it :slight_smile:

Glad you saved the private key. Always save the private key. :slight_smile:

I´ve had just had the same problem (bug?), but thank´s to your help for Altcoinbonanza I just managed to get my xems back.

hey! could u assist me to ccer-it! i have the same problem the wallet does not come up in sign in page and i dont find anything in my download folder! and i dont know what i have! i have wallet adress and some long code “HASH”

Hi Quantum,
was wondering if there are classes anywhere on how to use the Nano wallet yep l know l am dumb but need help setting it up.
Cheers Trev

Hi, I have problems with my Nanowallet. I logged in but I cant see my Balance and account buttons.
Pls help.

Click on “Node” in red circle, a new window will appear.
Therefore, please select a different node from the pull-down menu of the node list.
If there is no problem, red circle will change to green cricle and everything will be displayed.

Thank you very much!

12 posts were split to a new topic: NCC wallet help