Nano wallet Help [SOLVED]

hi yeah, when i try to create private key wallet from sign up page and put all my details there, it says that my account is already created but it does not open my account.

it has created another account for me but with the same username and same password but different private key and different address, another account in my wallet account and named it but when i click on use another account in wallet and keys my another account is not there, its very confusing, i have my balance in my another account and now balance is 0.

Try to create a private key wallet with the right private key, same old password and a different wallet name. Go to login, choose the wallet you created, then once logged, go to account page and create the other account again, it should be the same.

Otherwise it means you have not the right private key or password is not the same.

I donā€™t understand how you end up without the other account. Your local storage accidentally got erased ? In this case you would simply import the .wlt file and recreate the account from account page.

actually when i goto private key wallet in sign up, i write walletname, my old password and private key with address, but it says that my private key does not correspond to the given address. there is login ID address and other address, i give both of them but still says that your private key does not correspond to the address. actually i did generate private key which was option on the right side of my wallet. I dont know what it means by address, is it my login id address visible on top left side of my wallet or there is any other public address. I could not find any wallet address to give poloniex to withdraw my coins into my wallet. that is why i created extra account in my wallet which was add another account in the top right side and gave it a new name and there was a address through which i withdrew my coins into my wallet but that is in primary stage and i could not send the coins because the balance was there but no option there to send them any where. This Nano wallet is the most complex wallet ever i have seen. I got many other coins and they have very easy and nice wallets and easy to use but this one is too much complex. now I dont know how to restore my balance and account. when i try to find .wlt file in my download, there are many files and when i import them it creates me new accounts where the password and username is same but zero balance. I dont know what to do now.

would you like a remote assistance using Teamviewer?

in the case of priv key, sometime we interpret zero (0) as letter O sometimes and vice versa, so I usually copy paste it using notepad.

Let me know if your alright with teamviewerā€¦sometimes its hard to troubleshoot such issue if itā€™s all text explanations.

another alternative
Use the old wallet :slight_smile:
You can install the original wallet and see your balanceā€¦while trying to figure out this Nano wallet?..

I hope this helps you.

thanks!

In the account page, where you created the other account, there is a panel on the left named ā€œAccount informationā€ where your address is shown.

Format looks like: NBCI2A-67UQZA-KCR6NS-4JWAEI-CEIGEI-M72G3M-VW5S it can also be written without hyphens.

You probably have this address in your poloniex history if you withdrew coins.

Do you have the wallet file of the wallet you created the other account into ?

If so, import it and create the other account again.

If not, try the address showing in your poloniex withdrawal history with the private key you have to create a private key wallet. If you already have wallets loaded, donā€™t forget to set a new name to the wallet you create or itā€™ll block and say that wallet is already loaded.

If it says it does not correspond, it will mean you donā€™t have the private key of this account. But you might got the private key of the primary account which allows to generate the same account again (if you use the exact same password you used for your wallet). So I can provide you a Nano Wallet that does not need to specify an address to import your private key.

I think you are right, that my private key is of the primary account or main account but address is from primary account which i created extra in the right top where its written use another account where i created another account and gave its address in Poloniex. My address which i give in Poloniex is
NCKUAM-75TDT3-54JVCQ-ODUOGJ-X63T35-XTHCO7-QQ2V
and username was anwar2016. but when i write my this address in sign up for private key wallet and give my private key it says that private key does not correspond to the address. I generated my private key in my account which was in the middle of the right handside where they ask us our password and its generated.
If you need my private key i can write but somewhere in your email if you give me.

I dont know what is remote assistence and teamviewer, how can it be done?

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS_en.exe

download and runā€¦ and contact me on Skype (CCER-IT )

I will guide you from thereā€¦

By visual, I can analyse the problem for you and applies some solutionsā€¦if get stuck I can explain whats the real issue with the level 2 support guys hereā€¦

My skype is onlineā€¦just ping me when your readyā€¦

ok thanks i add you

I had a chat with Anwar:

Hereā€™s what I found:

He sent his coins to addressA(NC****)

In his computer heā€™s got a notepad with NEM Address and matching PRIV keyā€¦

He asked me to do itā€¦I restored the PRIV key using a NEM standalone wallet, I was able to restore BUT it does NOT match the NEM address heā€™s got in his notepad.

We went to his NANO Wallet to restore this PRIVATE keyā€¦ successful but no coinsā€¦

Went to Poloniex to verify the withdrawal address, confirmed its the NC

Asked Anwar the priv key heā€™s got does not match the public key heā€™s got in his notepad.

Problem solved :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. I was cleaning downloads folder and donā€™t think I saw it there. Get to the login page and wallet doesnā€™t show up. Have something saved (not sure if priv key) but how would I try to import it?

can you skype me? ccer-it

Iā€™ll assist you personally.

Thanks!

Thanks for the consideration, but I got it fixed. Got public address from Polo, used signup private wallet, and presto. Thanks though, probably the friendliest crypto experience Iā€™ve had yet. Will definetley buy some more NEM to thank you indirecty :wink:

1 Like

your welcome! anytime!

glad you fixed it :slight_smile:

Glad you saved the private key. Always save the private key. :slight_smile: