NEM Ecosystem - Community Reinvigoration Strategy

no link expiers every 24h here is the new one https://discord.gg/jKgRRq

Product, Price, Market and Community, these four parts are a complex relationship. Good Product and higher Price will undoubtedly make the Market and Community prosperous again. But the quality of the Community also affects Product and Price. Therefore, NEM Group may balance the coordination and development of these four parts, which will be a huge challenge.

If you study the encryption market, you will find an interesting thing. At this stage, in fact, Dapp or Blockchain Application is based on benefits, not technology. The original driving force for DAPP and Blockchain Applicationā€™s development is benefit, not technology. What is a good technology in the encryption market? The technology with profit is the ā€œgoodā€ technology.

This is the opposite of the enterprise market. In the enterprise market, the technology that can solve the problems of enterprise users is a good technology.

Therefore, in the face of different markets, we should choose different strategies, price is more important than technology, or not, although sometimes we canā€™t agree or accept them.

1 Like

Coins located on the wallet NBKXLNQ2GKTLQBTXNFOHULNJDA7T2Q57CZGQ2TFP will be spent on these purposes? If so, why is this decision not agreed with members of the nem community?
The nem manual gives the right to choose the name symbol, but does not give the right to decide where to spend these moments. Maybe most of the community is against.

@Investor
Regarding leaving the top 30: That may be your personal prediction. I neither share it, nor do I think it helps anybody to phrase this prediction as fact. Maybe you want to think about that.

Regarding funding, read here: NEM Ecosystem Funding

Then maybe we could start learning Esperanto all together! :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @DaveH.
How much did you get paid for this job?
Who is paying you?
Was your job like this?

There will be no reinvigoration of the community unless the symbol is launched.
Once it is launched, it will naturally be activated.

3 Likes

As weird as this will sound ā€¦ I originate from a small town in Belgium that is actually the only to have ever installed Esperanto as their main language. :smiley: years back, of courseā€¦ when this town was requesting its independencyā€¦
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_Moresnet

Letā€™s go with esperanto xD

7 Likes

Hi, so how I could get my Telegram bans ended?

1 Like

Part of the purpose of this post was to start exactly this discussion. There needs to be a conversation (a respectful one) by the community to say this is something that is wanted.

My personal view is that there should be a route back to the telegram groups for people who have been banned, providing it can be done manually and people are prepared to move forward from the issues of the past, agree to behave respectfully on both sides etc.

One idea might be to put up a google form to allow collection of this data that the admins can review and speak to the individuals concerned, explain the type of behaviour that is needed to avoid future bans and move forward. Clearly there are a lot of spambots etc in the banned user accounts list so we wouldnt want to unban every account en-masse, but I would have thought that type of process might work.

It would be great to hear both sides of this issue because it is important to try and work out how to move forward in a healthy way.

NGL will not try to control, mandate, instruct etc that bans be removed or kept, but we are happy to help co-ordinate the process to try and facilitate a route back

2 Likes

IMO Amnesty period would be needed to regain and attract old NEM-followers.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Coin nem flew out of the TOP 30.
This is the success of the nem team.