NEM Foundation - Funding Proposal 2019

Hi Alexandra, what is a current status of this list?

It’s gut-wrenching for me to have to suspend staff while we restructure NEM Foundation. Behind every number, there is a real person.

Dismissal is required part of restructure NEM Foundation. I’m pretty sure it should be done before NF gets funding. Why? - because we can lose valuable staff. I’m also pretty sure there should be total changes/clearing even if 95% of people have to leave NF. I and rest of NEM community fully support you if you decide to implement it!

I know, "they are good guys" ©, but we dont need "good guys", we need professionals and competent people.

5 Likes

Everything is moving forward as it should. Redundancies have been identitifed and all global staff impacted have been contacted. In addition to managing Human Respurces, we also must comply to worldwide legal requirements. We will communicate to the community when the transition is complete.

7 Likes

Thanks for the answer Alexandra.

hi GodTanu, I can answer for my region:

we were:

Colombia: 4 People
Venezuela 2 People
Uruguay: 1 person
Mexico: 1 person
Chile: 1 person
Brasil: 2 People
Argentina: 2 people
Perú: 1 person
Spain: 2 people

Hi @Pedro_Gutierrez, could you please provide any proof that these people are real, for example their NEM wallets without specifying names or it would be perfect to specify wallets and location.

Thanks in advance

Pedro dont know ours NEM addresses, but we are real. For example, I am spanish ambassador (until last month), I am NEM Foundation Member, even I did a meetup in Spain last week: https://www.meetup.com/es-ES/GoMadrid-Tecnologia-y-Blockchain/events/258524690/

And also I have a spanish wiki about NEM: https://NEM.guru

1 Like

Why should not be real?
If you were following the NEM activities last year you should know that LATAM region grew with different ambassadors in the most important latam countries. I spoked with many of them in the Nem Spanish channels. I met NEM partners and friends from Uruguay, Argentina in Australia and Hong Kong who told me about the NEM LATAM team.
I met Fernando in Spain, we were together during the Tutellus meetup! He is helping NEM a lot since the beginning.

In Spain: Ricardo and Fernando
Colombia: Pedro, Alexis
Venezuela: Carlos
Argentina: Sasha
Mexico: Laura
Brazil: Joao y Alex
Uruguay: Ignacio
Chile: Daniel

Same for God Tanu and former Japanese team. A lot of people are not working with NEM anymore and we have to look for another job so please let it go and focus in the future.
Thanks

2 Likes

I’m sure the vast majority of fitters on the Footing exactly who brought to help Launch usually are NEM EU.
I’m sure which the fitters connected with NEM EU will probably transport to help NEM Science lab.