NEM not arrived in wallet

Please can NEM support advise why i have not yet received the purchased NEM. Transaction was successful and detail are listed here.

http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=0ec50104e742a2818b8c50fd28a8a7c41e7d2d0f6f57245fb96fff47757dd987

Did you try change node you are using?
It’s possible that it’s not up-to-date.
Please click circle in top right corner and select another node.

My NEM wallet was not incremented by the amount sent. I used my NEM account number as destination, not my NEM wallets “my address”. Considering this is my account, can it please get recovered/moved to my account?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!

@Brian_Gormley So you have sent to wrong address? Who is owner of this address and what is your correct address?

I am the owner of the NEM account address that was used. The correct address is:
NC2JLP-YDDH3R-47L766-FNNAIC-APFINM-GNFU27-YE27
Can the funds be correctly moved to my account?

Only owner of address NAMZY2MQDFC53NCTOKS57LTUJ6ZM7SWB24WO5EHM can return your tokens.
Thank you

I am the owner of account NAMZY2MQDFC53NCTOKS57LTUJ6ZM7SWB24WO5EHM, but that is not the address of my account which is NC2JLP-YDDH3R-47L766-FNNAIC-APFINM-GNFU27-YE27.

I have not seen the funds hit my account when using my account number.

So if you are the owner of NAMZY2MQDFC53NCTOKS57LTUJ6ZM7SWB24WO5EHM that mean this transfer should be visible for you and funds available.
If you don’t see it in your NanoWallet try change node (click circle in top right corner and select another one)