Nem Wallet wont start. Crashes

Hello! Im new here.
3 months ago i bought some Nem coins. I stored them all in the Nem Wallet App for Iphone.
Since i changed my phone to iphone x the nem wallet app wont start. It crashed everytime i pressed the sign in button.
Now i deleted the app and redownloaded it. But now i lost all my data and it want me to creat a new wallet or accound.
My friend told me about some backup but i dont know what it is. what i got is a long code (receiving adress).
Can somebody help me please

When you restore from icloud/itunes backup you probably lose your private key encrypted on app. Please read mobile wallet developers explanation:

Do you have backup private key (QR code or plain text private key) from before you restore backup on new iphone x? Or maybe you have old device?

aww i did not read that.
the only thing i got is this here:

NDSZN3-7K6PCL-Q2PYT3-Z5SB6V-56V47U-7AQGEL-6TPF

This is only public address and you can do nothing which it. Only show your account in explorer:
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NDSZN3-7K6PCL-Q2PYT3-Z5SB6V-56V47U-7AQGEL-6TPF

ok so that means i just lost all my coins :smiley:
unless i find my backup key or something

Yes. QR code looks like … QR code :slight_smile: App provide ability to save it as image (check your storage).
If you have saved private key it’s 64 characters length or 66 length (if leading 00).