Newbie. changelly transaction complete but no xem recieved [MOVED]

Hi. im new to nem wallets and xem. After setting up my wallet i exchanged some ether to xem via chagelly. i did it by giving them my account address: NAGJYE4VNFEMXFXWXNW2J5VROHGB3XXH5Z7SUEBD. this is the address on my primary account and the address on my receive panel. i didn’t include the amount or a message as i read its not needed to receive xem from exchanges.

the transaction was completed by changelly in 10 minutes but i haven’t received any xem and its been over 12 hours. the node im using is green. my account doesnt have a public key yet as it says i need to complete a transaction to receive one. ive used all the info from changelly to try and track the transaction on nembex but my address and the transaction always come up with blank results. can someone please help me out. here is the info from changelly:

TRANSACTION # AF87944EB118
RECEIVER NAGJYE4VNFEMXFXWXNW2J5VROHGB3XXH5Z7SUEBD

OUTPUT TRANSACTION HASH def18e0755bcbc829da2280e6758b5f41c4e03b486639ffdef6b17093b562c18

thank you for any help you can give me :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!

Please continue in Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!