No response is bad PR for NEM

Users are having issues with the NEM Mainnet Faucet and these remain unresolved without comment in the blog on this forium.
That cant be good for NEMs reputation.

Faucet recently came back online but the suspicious account error is not yet fixed.

Does anyone know who runs the faucet or what is going on with fixing it? The silence is silent.

Faucet isn’t correlated with NEM, i mean it’s just open-source project using NEM, and NEM foundation have no responsibility for all projects based on NEM. Here is dedicated topic:

1 Like

the nem faucet is a free gimick thing that can be cloesd anytime by the author. there is no bad PR for NEM since they have nothing to do with it. what is up with you ppl. somebody gives you the chance to earn free XEM, and when the service has problems you start talking bs. the nem community got very large last 2 months so more ppl use faucet and that can make some problems. also since price got high i aspact the faucet to be closed at some point.

My issue is not that there are problems but the total lack of communication with users via the forum which the faucet requests us to use. You fail to understand the effort it takes to get to a payout level from the faucet. To allow faucet users to still use the faucet whilst issues are ongoing is a source of avoidable future bad feelings. I understand that the faucet is not affiliated with NEM. Perhaps the faucet thread could be removed from the forum as the faucet owner is clearly neglecting it.

I think in terms of requests, he is simply overloaded. just deleting browser cookies causes many people to lose their access and this must be done via admin manuel. but this task is very time-consuming. then come another technical problem and as far as I understand there is only 1 man.