Nxt AE Update and Official Announcement

Hello everyone,

it has been some demanding days. On the one hand, kicking close to 400 alleged sockpuppets rubbed some people the wrong way, on the other, some were very infuriated by the thought that we were considering letting AE latecomers redeem after all.

In this small announcement we'd like to address both of these matters and also apologize for any inconvenience and confusion caused.

[li]On the sockpuppet matter: First we want to stress - again - that this didn't delay our launch in any way. Since this has been done separately, our dev team has been able to continue working as usual without having to spend time on the matter. We're also glad the appeal process is going smoothly (if you'd like to appeal please pm makoto) and so far everyone has been civilized and cooperative. Finally, a big thanks to everyone that has been involved in this and an even bigger sorry to those unrightfully accused.[/li]

[li]NXT AE decision: The 2nd big topic these last days were latecomers on the AE. Since this has already been discussed at length both on our forum and on telegram, we will not go into great detail about it again here. After careful consideration, this seems the optimal way to proceed:[/li]

We think this is lenient enough to maximize the number of stakeholders but also fair to the people that have redeemed in time. We are glad a good solution was found and so many people agreed to it. Our decision making process still needs a lot of work and we are aware of that. However, we are striving to find a way which would help harvest the best from both dev team and the community and enable us to move faster while making smarter decisions.

Lastly, we want to encourage everyone, once more, to check their private keys and addresses and make sure they're correct. Once our devs have begun building NEMSIS, we will be unable to exchange any adresses, and consequently, your XEM will be officially lost (since they'll be sitting in an account noone has the private key to).

Big thank you goes to mixmaster for the graphic.

P.S. There's one more thing, we hope we'll be able to provide some good news pretty soon.

Enjoy your weekend and see you soon :wink:

Nice update and Looking forward to the good news :smiley:

"P.S. There's one more thing, we hope we'll be able to provide some good news pretty soon."

Launch is near  :smiley:

"P.S. There's one more thing, we hope we'll be able to provide some good news pretty soon."

Pretty soon as in a few days? Or as in a few weeks? :stuck_out_tongue:

nice graphic :slight_smile:

S.Nemoto, you followed the rules.  You should be good. 

@Pat, this plan looks really good to me.  Good job.

Thanks for your hard work :slight_smile:

What did you send in when you redeemed your stake?

It is ok now,patmaster did help me,and I have successfully veryfied my real account data

good to hear. :)