Paste you address here for beta NEM (Testnet XEM)

Could I have 200 NEM for testing please?

TB2KTLXFLHRJM2JR6QTZ7ZDTBPF6UBWSBMWNDOYQ

@Verbator …sent some test xem

hello boys I hope you are well, I inform everyone that I am at this moment doing a study to see the possibilities of being able to support a token in NEM that does not need payment of commission by the user to perform transactions within the network, to achieve that I am studying the possibility of supporting all the commissions of that Token by means of the cocecha of a single master account.

To harvest I need at least 10,000 Xem and so far I only have 1500 XEM, if you are able to help me with any amount of XEM until I can reach 10000 XEM I will be eternally grateful.

TCGEPX2DKCDOCIXMKYXAB2WBF5NLOUAC4GPS7K67

Hello,
Seams like I need some more XEM to create my first namespace.
Thank you again

100 XEM
TCUIUEMACMTY5YXMBKPEF5D6MGYNILSDF2ZUNQEO

Thanks!

@Jese_Eliezer_Brito_V I can send you if you send back after tests. Please confirm :slight_smile:

@leander sent 500

Of course my friend @CryptoBeliever, I do not think it takes more than a week to gather the necessary information to see if what I am thinking is viable, then I send what you give me back.

@Jese_Eliezer_Brito_V Sent 20k

gracias @CryptoBeliever, eres puro amor

Hola,
piensa que tendrás que esperar unos 10 días a que ese saldo quede como “vencido” (vested).
Mientras no lo podrás usar para la “recolección”.
Una vez tengás 10K vencidos, luego tendrás que activar la cuenta delegada y arrancar la recolección delegada.
Todo eso se puede hacer desde nanoWallet: Menu Services -> Delegated Harvesting -> Manage delegated account.

TCHUFVUT4CHUYCCOECQZTT4RSLRYLQQGCXOCHA7T
:grinning:

Hi there I need more xem for testing in testnet, thank in advance!

TCWGMV-BEJD57-AISEBS-3PSI7F-DEDLQ3-ZIQK5R-3CGC

@ianninirojas @baisoong sent

thanks @CryptoBeliever :+1:

muchas gracias bro!! de verdad te agradezco por la info y si vale hay ciertas cosas al respecto que tenia previstas con respecto al tiempo de retención

1 Like

TAFFLXKMVGDJEGWHM7PCY2YP44MT267BURBCJ7PV

Thanks!

@spring820313 sent

TCMHFQXVKHJNBJ2M5KJ57YSHY7OMK3V36HAE53G7

thanks

@billPortalNetwork sent