sent some.

Need some coins to test.Help Please :slight_smile:
Here is 0.5.4 Beta Address:
TCQYSL-UDIXQC-N7MMH6-YYEQBQ-MIO3PF-NLEU6Y-KJRP

Need some coins to test.Help Please :)
Here is 0.5.4 Beta Address:
TCQYSL-UDIXQC-N7MMH6-YYEQBQ-MIO3PF-NLEU6Y-KJRP

sent

[color=#343434][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I need some coins for testing please :)[/font]
[color=#343434]
TCM75S-HC2T6Y-BNDTHY-A3JOOM-YRTA3Z-HBGEAO-NMGM

Thx!

[color=#343434][font=verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I need some coins for testing please :)[/font]
[color=#343434]
TCM75S-HC2T6Y-BNDTHY-A3JOOM-YRTA3Z-HBGEAO-NMGM

Thx!

Sent 4 mil.

Just got my NEM Beta Wallet Workingā€¦ I read this is where you post your address to get some coin for testing. Can some one send me some please:

TDXJN7-D2Z7TD-P7TPN3-AQS5R2-YQ4GFL-ICTDBW-VW4Z

Just got my NEM Beta Wallet Working.. I read this is where you post your address to get some coin for testing. Can some one send me some please:

Also; could someone help me. How many do you need to start harvesting?

Just got my NEM Beta Wallet Working.. I read this is where you post your address to get some coin for testing. Can some one send me some please:

I thank who ever sent me the NEM! I cannot wait to test all your 0.5.4 Beta Wallet Features and 0.5.4.X+
I've activated the "Remote Harvesting" (it shows pending). I want to try to "Locally Harvest"... But the "Local Harvesting" keeps giving me an Error 700 [i believe], saying I need at least 1000 to Harvest. I have more than 1000 but I suppose it might be due to the NEM verification (I have like 100 verifications).
(if anyone knows please let me know).

I'll try to get my "Network Importance %" as high as possible to help you test.
NEM is really impressive. I've traded with all the "Crypto Asset's" and partook in their early development/stages with Alpha & Beta Wallets of: XCP, NXT & BTSX [BTS currently]... and your NEM wallet looks like you are so far ahead of "any of those" at this point in the project... "By leaps-and-bounds" actually!
Thanks again for the NEM to test with!!!

Sent from my iPhone via The TapaTalk iOS App
Twitter: @crieddouthat

Please send me some XEM to testļ¼ŒTHX :wink:
TCS5DB-ZD2UG7-MZAVSS-5YXUSL-W6XMQT-HBGW7F-66UZ

Please send me some XEM to testļ¼ŒTHX ;)
TCS5DB-ZD2UG7-MZAVSS-5YXUSL-W6XMQT-HBGW7F-66UZ

sent

I've activated the "Remote Harvesting" (it shows pending). I want to try to "Locally Harvest"... But the "Local Harvesting" keeps giving me an Error 700 [i believe], saying I need at least 1000 to Harvest. I have more than 1000 but I suppose it might be due to the NEM verification (I have like 100 verifications).

NEM is really impressive. I've traded with all the "Crypto Asset's" and partook in their early development/stages with Alpha & Beta Wallets of: XCP, NXT & BTSX [BTS currently]... and your NEM wallet looks like you are so far ahead of "any of those" at this point in the project... "By leaps-and-bounds" actually!

You need to wait 24 hours for your NEM to vest. After that you should be able to harvest. Remote harvesting also needs 24 hours to become active.

Need some XEM for testing,please send some.

TADGY3-LV2DHG-IZKI26-EPZI7N-SVAAWM-RIKINZ-OUAP

THX for help:)

Need some XEM for testing,please send some.

TADGY3-LV2DHG-IZKI26-EPZI7N-SVAAWM-RIKINZ-OUAP

THX for help:)

sent some.

Address is :

TB2ATE-TNLBA5-TCDSFQ-XI2BYQ-37YAZJ-LMWM2B-M3BP

THANKS!

You need to wait 24 hours for your NEM to vest. After that you should be able to harvest. Remote harvesting also needs 24 hours to become active.

Oh; I see. I'm learning. I suppose I'll read up some more on NEM, and what can be done while I'm waiting for "both of those" to finish "vesting" today.

Once again; thanks for the coin everyone!

Sent from my iPhone iOS via TapaTalk App
Twitter: @creiddouthat

Want to test NEM,please send some XEM.
Address is below:
TDXMQG-EP3WIY-QHTRSI-CKINIZ-QNIRI7-ZQ7IMS-5HQM

THX!!!

@bloodymary and @U2kiwi, I sent some coins. :slight_smile: