Problem navigating Android NEM app

Hey can anyone help me this is my first time using the Android NEM app. I tried to move money around inside the wallet and All it’s doing is showing me a - symbol then the amount. How can I get it back into my account

Hello
Sorry but I don’t understand. Could you give some print screens to visualize your problem?
Also please remember to do backup of private key and account before sending money there(More-> export account)
Regards

Yes I understand. The transfer just looks like it didn’t go anywhere, just
trying to find out of it’s talking a long time or is there a problem with
the transfer.

Transfer is already done. You can check this via block explorer :
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NBACF2KTPQYHTZ6C4FH5SJMT6UQHKR7QRUKPM6QG
Verify if you choose good recipient

Yes I tracked the block but there wasn’t anything received on the wallet.
This is the address, NA2KC36U4YIHDVMBEKGGFWBGOIVJMB5XAM7X2ETI

Transaction is successfully sent to NA2KC36U4YIHDVMBEKGGFWBGOIVJMB5XAM7X2ETI
That’s all I can see. Who is owner of this address? You or someone else?

I am owner of that one. So I can see both sides

In this case you have some problem with your second wallet.
What are you using for NA2KC36U4YIHDVMBEKGGFWBGOIVJMB5XAM7X2ETI? Desktop nano wallet or mobile wallet? Could you give print screen?

I’m using a mobile wallet.

Hmm. And did you see all transactions except this one? Could you also show transaction list?
This transaction is from 07.12 and you have also transactions from 08.12. Maybe this one is below or not visible?
Wallet tells you same balance as is in blockexplorer?
http://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_account?account=NA2KC36U4YIHDVMBEKGGFWBGOIVJMB5XAM7X2ETI

I got the exact same adress from my freewallet and sent XEM there. How can this be ? Does all the money go to one account and not receiving us ??? Help please !

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!

@Mogli8
Yes. Freewallet uses like most exchanges for XEM only one address.

That means since i didn’t add any message (freewallet does not declare some random number clearly as transferring message), that my money will be gone ?

@Mogli8
Not gone. You must contact with freewallet support, provide transaction hash and ask for manually credit this transaction to your account. This funds are on freewallet account but because you don’t include message code they will be unable to assign this transaction to your account.

Thank you for your fast replies !
From your answer i take, that the money will be gone for me. It is fraud to me since freewallet doesn’t give the message clearly declared as necessary transfer message…

@Mogli8 as far as I know Freewallet answers for tickets so they probably should return your funds if you write to them.