Problem with sending amount to Poloniex

May, 8 I send XEM from my wallet to my Poloniex account, but they did not come to my balance. This problem can be that I did not fill “message” field? If yes, what should I do now? Is there a way to get NEMs back?

If you didn’t enter the id into the message field, Poloniex can’t credit your account.
What is the hash of the transaction you made?

Not adding a message can be a problem with most exchanges yes, you should probably contact their customer support here

hash: ce4593973035332fdcc5238d5cbe033b7c5ca2e89e85b701749ee68be3df21a5

ok, the you should contact the poloniex support, and show them the link

http://chain.nem.ninja/#/transfer/ce4593973035332fdcc5238d5cbe033b7c5ca2e89e85b701749ee68be3df21a5

and explain that you forgot the id in the message field. That has happened a lot of times before so they should know how to fix that.

On May 10th ago, I also made XEM coin withdrawal from Bter to Poloniex, after 5 days passed no deposit entered. I am confused as to how, in the drawing column Beter there is no message option, whereas in the poloniex table greetings I fill the message when making deposit XEM. Can someone help me solve this problem?

Please do not steal someone else’s topic, create new one instead. Thank you

Well you usually should avoid transferring from exchange to exchange if there is no way to add a message. In this case Poloniex cannot credit your xem to your account without that message. What is the transaction hash?

I’m still new to the crypto world. Can my funds still return? I have
sent to support poloniex, but no answer yet. This transaction id.
Http://chain.nem.ninja/#/search/b95c310870f20b867f3851b82f221b632c5b4451014a211074f6ab35634971d2

If you show Poloniex the link above and explain what was going wrong they should be able to credit your account.

Ugh, please avoid attaching any personal information here!
This is PUBLIC internet forum, someone could try to impersonate you.

1 Like

I’m sorry, because I’m confused as to how I can solve this problem.

It’s not really nem related.
You’ve already written to polo support, if you think this is taking too long, you can ping one of moderators in polo trollbox.

I did the same thing with a large quantity of NEM. I freaked out hard. I read all the forums and the best solution was to

1. make a support ticket with Poloniex
  2. Include Blockchain Explorer record of the transaction
  3. After 48 hours if no response from support ask Moderator in trollbox to look into support ticket
  4. Took me about 7 days total to get it back into my account but don’t panic it will be fine

Good luck recovering your funds
p.s.
Be nice to Polo MODS it goes a long way to getting you problem solved

1 Like

did your problem fix_

Yes, I got all my NEM into my Polo

Polo Support asked me to send a specific amount to my Polo account from my Wallet and then I got it all back. It did take a while to get it all resolved but it was fixed

A post was merged into an existing topic: Exchange Support. Lost XEM at an exchange? Post here!