Problem with XEM on HitBTC

Hello!

I want to talk about the problem that was formed with the HitBTC exchange.
12/20/2017 I sent to the stock exchange a certain amount of XEM since only on it there is a trade paired with USDT.
Transaction came quickly, but the exchange has a division into Main Account and Trading Account.
Why the Main Account is created is not clear, since nothing can be done with it, but a Trading Account for trading.

Now when my XEM on the Main Account I can not transfer them to the Trading Account, accordingly I can not trade, I can not buy other coins, because when I transfer to the Trading Account, the message “Currency operations not available” appears.
I did not like it and I decided to send my XEM back, and about a miracle …
The withdraw also does not work …
The message «Please note that XEM withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.»

Although nowhere in the news on twitter is written about the technical work in the XEM wallet.

On the way out, we have that I can not return my XEM and I can not trade them …

Ticket ID # 87054: XEM NEM Wallet

It looks like HitBTC put XEM wallet into maintenance. This probably should be resolved tomorrow because there are planned list dimcoin (token on NEM) on they exchange.
If problem will persist also tomorrow please contact with hitbtc support.

Thnx

1 Like

I jumped onto this forum as I was about to purchase NEM/XEM but all of a sudden it was no longer available on Changelly or through the Nano Wallet - all options to purchase or exchange seeem to have disappeard. I can’t figure out if this is a “good thing” for me since I dodged a bullet if there is a “big” issue or if I am missing out since the price has been climbing.

@Don_69 could you please describe your problem with more details? Maybe print screen will help.

I see a few days ago ppl were having issues with NEM not appearing on the Changelly website dropdown list. This is the issue I am having. Also unavailable through Shapeshift. the Nano wallet (which uses both of these to purchase or trade is also obviously not working). So not HitBTC related so much but every place I looked to buy I was unsuccesful.

Yes. I agree that XEM need to be listed on more big and stable exchanges like bittrex or poloniex.
Last changelly/shapeshift/hitbtc are irritating.

I have the same problem. Do not withdraw nem.

Guys please check if xem wallet is still in maintenance. If yes please contact with hitbtc support.

They don’t answer 3rd day…

I bought NEM from hitbtc using TUSD balance without any problem

A post was merged into an existing topic: It does not work for me: attach the DIMCOINs

I was having the same issue. Just checked HitBTC and it looks like the withdrawal is working again.

It’s a miracle!!! Today withdrawal is working!

Christmas time. Miracles come true :wink:

Just managed to move my NEM into my main account at HitBTC but now it gives an error when i am trying to send it to my NEM wallet. It says that “this address does not look like NEM one…”

My NEM address from the wallet is NCUJI2-FTYCL4-X4XKFA-Q7OGC2-YB3N3S-JD72JJ-MOYX

I have uploaded a screen grab of the error

Maybe they expect it without dashes ?

As @memario already have written. HitBtc has problems when you use address with dashes. Please remove it.